..................Gary Larson, Cartoonist and Author
This innovative app includes 10 exercises (listed below) designed by therapists that enhances and simplifies the rehabilitation experience for both the patient and therapist. This app is also appropriate to be used by anybody wishing to improve targeted muscle development.
The app eliminates patient confusion about any aspect of the exercise routine created specifically for their injury by their health professional. For the therapist it simplifies the creation of the exercise routine and provides the opportunity to confirm that the patient is performing their rehabilitation as prescribed. Never before has this level of exercise coordination been achieved that provides a better understanding and communication between the therapist and the patient. No longer is there any reason for the patient to leave the therapist’s office with just a piece of paper to describe the exercises to perform. This app will hasten the individuals return to activities of daily living, their job or to the sport they love.
More than 1 million people visit emergency rooms each year because of ankle injuries. There are 23,000 ankle sprains that occur in the United States every day. Ankle injuries are often thought of as sports injuries since half of all ankle sprains occur during an athletic activity. But you don’t have to be an athlete or even a “weekend warrior” to turn your ankle. According to the Cleveland Clinic it is one of those injuries that are virtually impossible to prevent. A sprained ankle is an injury that occurs when you roll, twist or turn your ankle in an awkward way. Something as simple as walking on an uneven surface can cause a painful, debilitating sprain. The exercises in this app were created under expert supervision of professionals in the field. To avoid injury you should always work with a therapist before performing these exercises.
* Create a Custom exercise plan for unlimited users
* Purchase once and allow many users for each device. No Monthly Fee!
* The Therapist can create a Template of exercises for common injuries
* Custom exercise routines can be easily emailed to the patient to be used on their mobile device
* Precise animated graphics showing how to perform each exercise correctly
* Compete control for each exercise:
.......................Number of Sets
.......................Number of Reps
* Patent Pending speed adjustments allows patient to work at a comfortable speed
* Left and Right exercise distinction
* Audio and written instructions
* Graphically track performance and improvements
* Email graphs to therapist to show exercise progress
* Help screens and easy to follow video tutorial
2) Ball Balance
5) 4-Way (left-right)
6) 4-Way (up-down)
8) Knee Squat
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.