React and React Native allow you to build cross-platform desktop and mobile applications using Facebook’s innovative UI libraries. Combined with the Flux data architecture and Relay, you can now create powerful and feature-complete applications from one code base. In this three part book, you’ll start crafting composable UIs using React, build Native UIs using React Native, and create React applications that run on every platform.
- Craft reusable React components
- Control navigation using the React router to help keep your UI in sync w/ URLs
- Build isomorphic web applications using Node.js
- Use the Flexbox layout model to create responsive mobile designs
- Leverage the native APIs of Android & iOS to build engaging applications w/ React Native
- Respond to gestures in a way that’s intuitive for the user
- Use Relay to build a unified data architecture for your React UIs
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.