Ruby was designed by Yukihiro Matsumoto, a developer, who was frustrated with add-on object-oriented programming features on Python. He sought a true OOP language that will allow him to write codes that are not only easy to write but also easy to read and execute. This gave the birth to Ruby, which was designed on top of Lisp, with aspects from other high-functioning languages such as Smalltalk and Perl. In this in-depth course, you’ll not only get acquainted with Ruby but also become proficient by course’s end.
- Access 39 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Ruby on your system & work your way around the language
- Learn OOP features such as cycles, IF conditions, variables, classes, methods, inheritance, & more
- Discuss advanced Ruby concepts like blocks, callable objects, exceptions handling, file systems, & more
- Explore Ruby additions like Metaprogramming & Ruby Gems
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.