Woodblock printing in Japan is a technique best known for its use in the ukiyo-e artistic genre of single sheets, but it was also used for printing books during the Edo period (1603-1868). The Great Wave off Kanagawa by the artist Hokusai is the most well-known example, and on of the most well-known works of Japanese art.
- Recolor Japanese wood block prints with beautiful kimonos and samurais with decorative swords.
- Recolor the most beautiful artworks with new color combinations.
- Share your recolored pictures with your friends or the whole world, through social media or e-mail.
- Tap to paint and pinch to zoom.
- Designed for adults.
- Plenty of colors.
- Works offline, no wifi needed.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.