- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
* A N64 game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
* Copy your own N64 game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/N64/)
* Please refresh games again after copy new N64 game files.
* Support N64 game file (.n64, z64, v64, .zip, .7zip)
* Support android 5.0+ (suitable for android 8.0+).
* Save state and load state.
* Auto save.
* Auto Screen orientation (Settings - Display - Screen orientation - Auto).
* All Controls: Analog & Dpad & L+R+Z Button (Profiles - Select Profiles - Touchscreen profile - Everything: All Controls)
* Resize Control Buttons (Settings - Touchscreen - Button scale).
* Edit Control Buttons (Profiles - Touchscreen - Copy - Rename - Edit).
* To fix graphiccal glitches, try changing the video plugin (Profiles - Select Profiles - Emulation profile).
* To fix lag, try changing the video setting (Settings - Display - Rendered resolution).
* For unplayable ROMs, try unzipping the ROM first or trying a different version of the ROM.
* For touchscreen control issues, try changing the button scale.
This app is based on the Open Source project Mupen64+, which is licensed by GNU GPLv3. Update for Android 8.0+
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.