Free! (100% off)
Sale has ended!
Get More Giveaways And Discounts
Discuss This Offer >> Submit A Review >>


Quietzone™ Ultimate Privacy Features

Privacy while working on the Internet

Quietzone™ is a simple to use, highly secure, privacy tool that gives you complete control over your Internet and PC privacy. With Quietzone™ you choose if and when:

  • your personal data is tracked or recorded
  • internet session data or events are left on your PC/ device
  • any software, data, tracking modules are left on your PC/device.

With Quietzone™ switched ON your Internet activity becomes private. Quietzone™ protects you from websites or software that might be trying to track and record your internet activity, personal data, or any software that might try to examine your PC subsequently.

You choose Who can see and record What and When about you. Simply switch the Quietzone™ button ON or OFF. It’s as simple as that.

No risk of malware persisting on your PC or device

Every time you surf the Internet your PC or device is at risk of being infected with malware, spyware or general tracking systems that collect data about you. You should use antivirus and other malware protection software. However, at best, these will only stop about 60% – 70% of threats. Quietzone™ provides an additional layer of security that will remove the remaining 30% – 40% that might turn up during your session. At the end of each Quietzone™ session, every possible change made to your system will be forensically removed. No malware or session data/software/events will persist and your system is kept clean.

Your confidential data is protected

Many users need create and/or review confidential, data, documents and similar from time to time. As you probably know, while you work with these, your PC stores many copies in caches, memory, temp files etc. It is very hard and technically complex to eradicate all of this from your PC. This can pose a significant security risk. By clicking Quietzone™ button before you start, you can be sure that absolutely no copies of your confidential data will persist on your PC after you have finished. You chose what, if anything, is saved and where. All other traces are completely removed.

You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.

You May Like

Reviews for Quietzone

Submit Your Review

This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.