On the other hand, it can also be used by the RF engineers to request the physical changes that need to be given to the rigger teams.
Riggers change the physical parameters as suggested, then fill the app with the data. Finally this can be exported to excel and emailed to the engineers with comments and date of redesign.
Saves time and reduces error due to manual data entry.
1) Cell name is a mandatory field for cell input.
2) Cell will be identified via Lat and Long of the site and is automatically added to the cell info if your location services are on.
3) No convention has been added cell name as it can vary per Telecom Operator.
4) Band data will have to be inserted separately via drop down menu . Upon clicking the red save button, band info for that particular band will be saved. You can then proceed to the next band.
5) Finally add in the comments and click the tick on top to save the entire cell data.
Countries where drones are not used for the RF audit process, this app can aid the riggers and the engineers to audit the sites.
This app does not violate privacy of the operators/vendors. Also , data entered is not shared with any third party. It is only stored in the device memory for the purpose of exporting to excel.
For any suggestions or concerns :
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Timeline for a response from our end is 24-48 hours.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.