• Built-in original 1985 game
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes - with real colour clash
• Touchscreen controls can be big/small & left/right
• Remixed theme tune by Rob Shedwick
• Extended plot - learn the fate of the original ninja before Saboteur 2 began
• Extended map - explore the area and play extra levels
• USB/Bluetooth controller supported
• No adverts or IAPs
• Collect pickups to play the original in extra graphics modes, including Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari 2600, BBC, Game Boy, NES and even ZX81
NOTE: If you're signed up to the Saboteur Server at www.clivetownsend.com, please look for the "Saboteur! Demo" app instead of "Saboteur! Full game".
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.