Salesforce Lightning provides a secure and scalable platform to build, deploy, customize, and upgrade applications. This book will take you through the architecture of building an application on the Lightning platform to help you understand its features and best practices and ensure that your app keeps up with your customers’ increasing needs and the innovations on the platform. This book guides you in working with the popular aPaaS offering from Salesforce, the Lightning Platform. You’ll see how to build and ship enterprise-grade apps that not only leverage the platform’s many productivity features but also prepare your app to harness its extensibility and customization capabilities.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 646 pages
- Build & ship enterprise-grade apps that leverage the platform’s many productivity features
- Harness your apps extensibility & customization capabilities
- Get to grips with advanced application architectural design patterns
- Become familiar with using Salesforce DX to develop, publish, & monitor a sample app
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.