The functional programming nature and the availability of a REPL environment make Scala particularly well suited for a distributed computing framework like Spark. Using these two technologies in tandem can allow you to effectively analyze and explore data in an interactive environment with extremely fast feedback. This course will teach you how to best combine Spark and Scala, making it perfect for aspiring data analysts and Big Data engineers.
- Access 51 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use Spark for a variety of analytics & machine learning tasks
- Understand functional programming constructs in Scala
- Implement complex algorithms like PageRank & Music Recommendations
- Work w/ a variety of datasets from airline delays to Twitter, web graphs, & Product Ratings
- Use the different features & libraries of Spark, like RDDs, Dataframes, Spark SQL, MLlib, Spark Streaming, & GraphX
- Write code in Scala REPL environments & build Scala applications w/ an IDE
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.