Our ear training software, Phobia series, has been used world wide and designed for aspiring musicians and music major students. These interactive training will help developing essential listening skills on common musical subject such as chords, chord inversions, intervals, and scales.
Compatible with OS X 10.6.8, OS X 10.7.5, OS X 10.8.5, OS X 10.9.x, and OS X 10.10.x.
• ChordPhobia helps you learn to recognize chords by ear.
• InversionPhobia helps you learn to recognize inversions by ear.
• IntervalPhobia helps you learn to recognize intervals by ear.
• ScalePhobia helps you learn to recognize scales/modes by ear.
In ScalePhobia, you will see/hear most of the scales/modes from the major scale to the Locrian mode.
• Scale/Mode Tonic: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
• Scale/Mode Types: Major (Ionian), Natural Minor (Aeolian), Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Locrian, Whole Tone, Blues, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Whole-Half Diminished, and Half-Whole Diminished.
• Play Modes: Scale/Mode Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
• Note Orders: Ascending, and Descending.
• Interval Display: e.g. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, PU-M2-M3-P4-P5-M6-M7-P8, C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C
• Piano Keyboard View
• Staff View
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.