This graphing calculator features graphing capabilities offered by no other graphing calculators and its unique advanced user-friendly interface makes graphing and calculations as intuitive as possible.
Calculate and graph mathematical expressions containing
• basic algebraic operations
• linear and polynomial functions
• power functions, x^r and E(x)
• trigonometric functions and their inverses
• hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• exponential, e^x and exp(x), and logarithmic functions
• the Gamma function, Γ
• the Psi functions, ψ
• absolute value and step functions: round, floor, ceil
This is the only graphing calculator that properly switches between the Cartesian and polar coordinate systems.
You can draw the Cartesian & polar graphs of
• parametric equations
• point sets
• explicitly defined functions
• conic sections: circles, ellipses, parabolas and hyperbolas in standard and general forms
• level curves
NOTE: to graph the expression in focus press the ‘graph’ button. To graph one or more selected expressions simultaneously, press the ‘Graph’ (capitalised) button.
This graphing calculator also implements graph animators that properly
• Animates polar graphs of functions by showing rotating angular axes.
• Animates parametric graphs in the Cartesian coordinate system and also in polar coordinate system by showing rotating angular axes .
With the help of the animators you can see how these type of graphs are progressively created and also Run, Pause and Resume the animations of polar and parametric graphs.
• all the x-intercepts of the graph of a function on an interval with a single click by solving the equation f(x) = 0.
• points of intersection of the graphs of two functions.
• symbolic first and second order derivatives of functions and parametric equations and graph the derivatives.
• definite integrals
• area under (or enclosed by) the the Cartesian and polar graphs of functions (or parametric curves)
• arc length of Cartesian and polar graphs.
It is also the only graphing calculator capable of
• finding and graphing the polynomial of the least degree passing through a set of points.
• finding and graphing the best line (linear regression line or least squares line) that fits a set of points according to Gauss' Least Squares Criteria.
• This scientific calculator is also capable of calculating complex numbers in standard, polar or any other forms.
• The calculator can display a table of values for functions and parametric equations even with complex expressions.
• The calculator can display the result in scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Calculate relevant expressions in degrees or radians mode.
Matrices and Linear Systems
This calculator also comes with a powerful matrix calculator capable of performing matrix algebra and solving systems of linear equations and shows work.
It is also the only matrix calculator capable of evaluating matrix expressions involving multiple matrices. It handles
• any m by n matrix
• complex matrices and linear systems with complex augmented matrices
Also calculate matrix
• reduced row echelon form
• triangular forms
The calculator also comes with an easy-to-use units converter (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more), and list of constants from various fields of sciences which can be used in your calculations.
Detailed built-in instruction is provided in the menu accompanying this graphing calculator.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.