We still think older technologies are the best because we haven't found anything better yet.
Have you ever been in that situation of sending music to your phone, pictures to your computer, or just some files to a friend's device? If you have, you surely know how complicated this process is: way too many cables, ad-flooded apps, SD card swaps, ugh!
This is what SmartShareV2 intends to change. Using the WiFi technology that's been around for years, it provides a smooth experience in transferring files.
SmartShareV2 only works in a local network. You can't use this app to send files outside your local network. It uses no external servers and it does not store your data anywhere but on the devices you choose to send it to.
To initiate a transfer from a mobile device, select the files to be sent and click the "Share via" option, followed by choosing SmartShareV2. The recipient will open their version of SmartShareV2 (mobile or PC) and will allow incoming transfers for a limited period of time. In the meantime, the sender will choose the recipient from a list of available destinations. On-screen instructions will help with the rest of the process.
Sending files from a computer can be done in two ways:
1. By integrating into the OS (Only available for Windows for now)
2. By manually opening SmartShareV2 and selecting the files to be sent
The rest of the process is identical with sending files from a mobile device.
There is also a version of the app available for your computer. It requires Java 8 and it looks exactly the same as the mobile version. To install it, visit www.java.com to download and install the latest version of Java, then visit the link provided in your mobile application in order to download the PC version of SmartShareV2 (Available for Mac, Windows and Linux).
- Fast and reliable file transfers
- Send URLs and open them on other devices
- Password protected transfers
- Inter-device sharing
- Beautiful and user-friendly design
- Multi-platform support for the PC version: Linux, Mac, Windows
- No browser needed
- No Internet connection needed, just a WiFi connection
- The PC version integrates into the OS
- No WiFi network? Just create a hotspot!
- Integrates in Android with Widgets and Notifications!
- Send entire folders to Android
- Share anything, music, documents, folders, links, text across devices and computers
- The app doesn't slow down your device, and uses no battery when it's not running
Note: Integration is not yet available for Mac OS and Linux.
Special note: I'm an 18 year old developer from Romania. I'm studying computer science and I've built this app alone from scratch. All the money gained from this app will go towards paying my college courses. Thanks for helping!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.