NEW FEATURES: Automatic Stub Matching, Transformer Matching
Coming Soon: Stripline and Microstrip calculator
• Matching ladder network circuit with serial/parallel capacitors, serial/parallel inductors, serial/parallel resistors, serial transmission line, open-circuit and short-circuit stub.
• Add Q, Gain (GA, GP), VSWR, Stability (Source, Load) circles
• S-parameter s2p file import capability.
• This pro version enables up to 7 matching circuit elements.
• User friendly with adjustable seek bars and edittext boxes to move element parameter and the resultant impedance value in the smith chart with high precision.
• First starting data point can be entered using either normalized impedance or reflection coefficient.
• System impedance and operating frequency can be adjusted.
• Provides additional details such as VSWR, Q, Return loss, normalized admittance value and transmission line physical length at each impedance value.
• Capable of undoing circuit element and retrieving previous states.
• Transmission line, open-circuit and short-circuit stubs can be designed with different line impedance and effective relative permittivity.
• Impedance sweep over a range of frequencies. Frequency sweep resolution can be adjusted.
• Every impedance matching stage is clearly annotated with different colored line and number.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.