Clipdiary is a useful clipboard manager for Windows that records and keeps track of everything you copy or cut (text, images, files, links, etc.), allowing you to easily paste any items that have been recorded. Clipdiary gives users the option to paste items as plain-text only (stripping away any formatting) and saves recorded items even after Windows restart. Never lose anything you’ve copied or cut again with Clipdiary.
Clipdiary records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment).
This clipboard manager is handy if you want to:
- Quickly find and paste a piece of text that was in the clipboard some time ago
- Find any data that was once placed into the clipboard
- Restore the clipboard contents (if they were accidentally overwritten)
- Convert any text to plain text (by stripping away its formatting)
- Save a lot of time and increase your productivity
- Automatically saves every piece of data copied to the clipboard. Supports text, images, files, and other clipboard data.
- Lets you quickly retrieve any text from its database, so that you can either place it into the clipboard or paste it directly into any application.
- At your request, strips away any formatting from text, so that you can easily paste it as plain text.
- Lets you search through the clipboard history. Data stored in history can be reused many times.
- Clipboard history is available after computer reboot.