- Access 28 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn amazing data structure skills
- Delve into data structures like arrays, stacks, linked lists, queues, hash tables, & tree graphs
- Get a detailed introduction to sorting & searching algorithms
C++ is currently the world’s most versatile general programming language and has become a developer favorite across the world. Designed as a way to deal with the shortcomings of C programming language, C++ became a force of its own, now providing the basis of design and development of many desktop systems, apps, games and so much more. So, if you want to become a serious developer, you should definitely have C++ in your arsenal, and this is the perfect course to learn this amazing language from scratch.
- Access 38 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the theoretical concepts & apply them to real-world applications
- Delve into foundational concepts such as variables, constants, conditionals, arrays, structs, & more
- Learn more about complex data structures like classes, functions, pointers, constructors, methods, & more
Ruby was designed by Yukihiro Matsumoto, a developer, who was frustrated with add-on object-oriented programming features on Python. He sought a true OOP language that will allow him to write codes that are not only easy to write but also easy to read and execute. This gave the birth to Ruby, which was designed on top of Lisp, with aspects from other high-functioning languages such as Smalltalk and Perl. In this in-depth course, you’ll not only get acquainted with Ruby but also become proficient by course’s end.
- Access 39 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Ruby on your system & work your way around the language
- Learn OOP features such as cycles, IF conditions, variables, classes, methods, inheritance, & more
- Discuss advanced Ruby concepts like blocks, callable objects, exceptions handling, file systems, & more
- Explore Ruby additions like Metaprogramming & Ruby Gems
Any time a developer pushes through a new piece of code, he or she is often breaking or creating bugs in the previous code. The hours that are spent trying to fix this new bug can be brutal, which is why Test Driven Development (TDD) is a great solution for any developer. TDD is the simple process of actually testing your code and your environment before you push or implement your new code. If you want to learn this brilliant and easy process, then you’ve come to the right place.
- Access 26 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn exactly what TDD is, how it works, & its benefits
- Cover important TDD concepts such as how to install a text editor
- Write integration tests & learn how they can test collaboration of different components
- Record HTTP interactions using the VCR solution
Building dynamic websites requires time and effort dedicated to coding every bit and piece of the website, which is why anytime there is a new tool that promises to ease the woes of coding, developers always jump at the chance to try it. CodeIgniter is a simple open-source framework that makes coding tasks easier by providing a faster way to set up a PHP website from the ground-up. This tool ensures developers can design websites that are light, fast, and dynamic, and this course will show you how to use it.
- Access 34 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get a detailed introduction to the CodeIgniter framework & installing it
- Start tackling the basic functions & tools that make CodeIgniter special
- Practice what you learn by building a complete project from scratch w/ CodeIgniter
Any newbie Java Developer knows that it isn’t the easiest language to code programs and apps in, which means that building an application is a long and tedious job. The Spring Framework was designed to ease just that. Spring is an open-source application framework on the Java Platform, which allows Java developers to build applications on the Java Enterprise Edition platform. Because of its complex nature, this course was designed to help make learning this amazing framework easier by breaking it down into simple and easy to understand segments.
- Access 27 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Delve directly into the core of the Spring Framework
- Look at Dependency Injection, the Spring MVC, REST, & more
- Learn about JSP, which controls the visuals of the application
- Understand how to use Spring to build dynamic & robust applications
Data structures and algorithms are the basic building blocks of any software engineering. As with most things, understanding the conceptual cornerstones are vital to becoming the best software engineer you can be. This comprehensive course takes a holistic approach to data structures and algorithms, allowing you to separate yourself from the job-searching pack.
- Access 101 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the five major categories of algorithms: cryptography, compiler theory, signal processing, data analysis, & graph databases
- Understand recursion & its relationship to concurrency & ADTs
- Explore the relationship between trees & rotation operations used in balancing
- Examine data structure & algorithms through practical examples
- Discover Fermat’s theorem, parsing grammars w/ stacks & queues, & related tools like AST based parsers
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.