Press Reviews and awards:
** Spielbox: ""The app is a sparkling jewel…""
** Pocket Tactics: ""... I’m not sure there’s a better looking board game app on the market.""
** Pocket Gamer: ""... it's a sure-fire winner.""
** Forbes: ""...high replay value. Looks and sounds great, plays smoothly...""
** Play Board Games: ""The Splendor App is pretty splendid...""
** Purple Pawn: ""The quality of the tabletop-to-mobile adaptation is first-rate.""
** Honor: Best Board Game App 2015 (BoardGameGeek)
** Received the award of the Golden Geek Best Board Game App 2015
The digital version of Splendor faithfully adapts all the various elements of the award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys’:
- Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
- Lavish graphics and cards, true to the original game.
- “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
- Solo mode, pass & play and online multiplayer (2 to 4 players).
- An exclusive game mode: scenario-based “Challenges”.
- Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th centuries.
- Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
- 3-minute step-by-step interactive tutorial to learn the game and digital interface.
- Achievements board.
- Worldwide leaderboards and rank system by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
- The expansion "The Cities" is now available! In Splendor: The Cities, set off to discover the greatest cities in Europe – Lyon, Florence or Seville.
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/splendor/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.