√ Use any network interfaces in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering...
- Tap on the addresses to generate the QR code
√ Multiple users (anonymous user included: username=ssh without password)
• Support Public key authentication
• [SFTP feature] Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ [SFTP feature] Multiple access paths for each user: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• [SFTP feature] Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting
For Tasker integration:
Add new Task Action (choose System -> Send Intent) with the following information:
• Package: net.xnano.android.sshserver.tv
• Class: net.xnano.android.sshserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
• Actions: either one of following actions:
√ Home: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Change port
- Ability to use the port 22 (only available on some ROMs)
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Add public key authentication for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Information about SSH/SFTP Server
- Doze mode: Application may not work as expected if doze mode is activated. Please go to Settings -> Search for Doze mode and add this application to the white list.
√ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (Android R+): Mandatory permission for SSH/SFTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to SSH/SFTP Server.
√ Location (Coarse location): Only required for user who wants to automatically start server on Wi-Fi detect on Android P and above.
Please read Android P restriction about getting Wifi's connection info here: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/pie/android-9.0-changes-all#restricted_access_to_wi-fi_location_and_connection_information
What SSH/SFTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any SSH/SFTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this SSH/SFTP Server.
• Bitvise SSH client
• Finder (MAC OS)
• Any terminal/File manager on Linux
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected].
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.