Fancy yourself a top-seller of goods on Amazon? The process isn’t complex to learn. Source and rebrand products from Alibaba, sell them via the Fulfilled By Amazon program, and use marketing tactics to increase sales. You’ll position yourself to launch a lucrative venture, and learn valuable skills applicable to other businesses you may start later on.
- Effectively sell private label products on Amazon w/ 14 hours of content
- Identify & import products that will sell for large margins
- Use Alibaba as a product sourcing platform: find suppliers, obtain samples, etc.
- Utilize the Amazon FBA program: get your product approved, list it for sale, etc.
- Drive sales using Twitter posts, Amazon reviews & other marketing techniques
- Deal w/ trademark/copyright issues, understand how to navigate customs, etc.
Fiending to enter the online retail game—and win? Familiarize yourself with Alibaba, a comprehensive e-commerce platform on which you can source goods for resale. You’ll learn to use the site like a pro, find suppliers, negotiate terms, set up payment, and more, setting up the foundation for a business that’s as lucrative as it is sustainable.
- Import, rebrand, produce & sell products w/ 2 hours of content
- Navigate the Alibaba site: find suppliers, verify their credibility, etc.
- Negotiate favorable terms w/ suppliers, send payments, organize shipping & more
- Choose a product for resale, create a prototype or CAD drawing for manufacturing & calculate profit
- Use Amazon’s FBA services to list items for sale & fulfill orders
- Build a profitable, sustainable business
The word “import” can seem imposing, conjuring up images of cargo ships crisscrossing the Atlantic. But it’s also a process as tangible as finding products on Alibaba and reselling them via Amazon’s FBA program. You’ll master the art of communicating with suppliers, branding your offerings, and more, boosting the chances your items will sell like hotcakes.
- Learn to source products from Alibaba & sell them w/ 2.5 hours of content
- Easily navigate the Alibaba platform
- Find products that will perform: know where to look, perform cost analyses, etc.
- Do business w/ suppliers, import products, create your own brand, etc.
- Build your brand by conducting competitive research, using high-quality product images, etc.
- Differentiate your product from similar ones to gain a competitive advantage
- Utilize bonus resources: email templates, discount coupons samples, product ideas, etc.
Whether you want to be your own boss or launch a side venture, this course will prove invaluable to you. Learn from an instructor with years of e-commerce experience, and follow his tried-and-true techniques for selling physical products on Amazon. By course’s end, you’ll have mastered the process of setting up your own Amazon-based venture from start to finish.
- Utilize a proven masterplan for selling physical products on Amazon w/ 4 hours of content
- Master every stage of selling on Amazon, ranging from product research to packaging
- Research Amazon to find profitable product opportunities
- Find & contact reliable, professional suppliers
- Create your product brand, build your website & Amazon listing, etc.
- Understand how to order inventory & prepare your promo material
- Use Facebook to build a list of buyers, generate sales w/ Amazon-sponsored ads, etc.
A big key to driving sales for any product? Branding (as Apple customers can attest to). Because even great items won’t appeal to consumers unless effectively packaged and marketed. Luckily, this course has you covered: you’ll learn to craft a brand name that’s memorable and keyword friendly, emulate the successes of leading online sellers, and much more.
- Turn products into fully branded selling machines w/ 4.5 hours of content
- Pick products most likely to sell quickly
- Effectively differentiate your product from the competition
- Choose a memorable brand name, create customer-focused packaging, etc.
- Conduct keyword research for private labeling
- Learn from the successes of leading online sellers
- Reduce marketing costs & increase conversions
This course demystifies the process of importing goods from China for resale, offering insights teased from the experience of real professionals. You’ll master everything from negotiating prices with suppliers to fulfilling orders, and will even get a crash course on conducting travel to China to bolster your business acumen.
- Dive into a professional guide to importing from China w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Negotiate the best prices for your sourced products
- Effectively navigate Alibaba, negotiate w/ suppliers, etc.
- Easily navigate the logistics of fulfillment
- Conduct research to increase your competitive advantage
- Track your payments, invoices, expenses, etc.
- Learn how to conduct travel to China: handle visa issues, book hotels, etc.
If you’re an aspiring online seller but have only used eBay to bid on items, you should rethink how you approach the site. Go from buyer to seller on this expansive e-commerce platform, and build a profitable business in no time. You’ll learn to gain valuable selling experience, find a reliable drop shipper, source quality items at wholesale prices, and much more.
- Build a profitable business on eBay w/ 5 hours of content
- Choose items to sell w/ high profit margins
- Accrue valuable, hands-on selling experience
- Find a quality drop shipper for free, avoid the “middleman” scam, etc.
- Effectively wholesale by finding products on Alibaba, sampling items, etc.
- Avoid making beginner mistakes that lead to lost money
While crafting a successful venture on Amazon’s FBA platform is far from impossible, it still can be challenging. This course is honest with you from the start as to the challenges you’ll face. Whether creating an Amazon seller account and listing items, or sourcing items and obtaining samples, you’ll come to understand and effectively navigate any issues that may arise in setting up an FBA-based business—ultimately priming yourself for success.
- Get the lowdown on building a successful Amazon FBA business w/ 5 hours of content
- Avoid the sales hype typical of comparable courses
- Fully understand the challenges of starting an Amazon FBA business
- Position yourself to earn money by avoiding rookie mistakes
- Understand whether an item will be profitable
- Create an Amazon seller account, list & ship your item, etc.
- Source items, communicate w/ wholesalers, obtain samples, etc.
Want to hone your business skills or make some side cash? This course has you covered. Learn how to import products from Chinese suppliers and list them for sale through Amazon FBA. On top of that, you’ll get practical tips on how to conduct business with Chinese contacts, find reliable drop shippers, and more, maximizing the likelihood your venture takes off.
- Earn a profit importing & reselling Chinese products w/ 3 hours of content
- Master a proven 6-step import process to easily deal w/ logistical issues
- Easily navigate the world of Chinese business
- Validate product ideas, test samples, build a relationship w/ manufacturers, etc.
- Understand the pros & cons of drop shipping
- Place, monitor & receive your order from manufacturers
- Know your way around the Alibaba & Amazon FBA platforms
Conducting business on eBay can be highly profitable. The key? Finding and working with drop-shippers, which will enable you to sell their products without paying upfront for inventory. Effectively work with wholesalers, list and sell their products on eBay, and more. You’ll be glad you took this course next time you take a look at your revenue numbers.
- Profitably sell drop-shipped products on eBay w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Obtain retail products at wholesale prices & drop ship them to customers
- Get a tax ID & business license to conduct business w/ US wholesalers
- Source, sell & market products internationally
- Offer top-notch customer service to gain customer loyalty
- Increase sales w/ new & repeat customer email signups
- Master selling practices to increase profits
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.