Steel Beams Bulk Checker is a fast & easy to use parametric beam checker. Forget the trial and error, no need to select specific beams properties or designations & test one by one for criteria. Here you only need to enter the problem parameters & type of section you need & the app will find all the sections that meet shear, bending & deflection criteria! The results can be sorted by weight, depth, inertia, moduli.
You can literally obtain an optimal design in less than a minute.
– Contains the latest AISC v14 Database.
– Supports both US Custom or Metric Unit systems.
– Searchable & Sortable Results page
– Works with any Yield value below 65ksi / 450 MPa.
– Select whether or not the self-weight of each beam is to be considered.
– Define bracing @ Beam Ends, Half or Quarter of span, or fully braced.
– Solve for All, first 10 or 50 sections for a given type (in increasing weight order), saving calculation time for shape types with a large number of designations (W, HSS, 2L, etc)
– All your preferences are instantly saved, no need to re-enter a value that does not change between problems.
– Multi-Tasking enabled, pick up your work from where you left it last time.
– Detail window reports max moment and shear, bending & allowed bending stress, shear & allowed shear stress, deflections and problem set-up summary.
– Mail results as PDF
– Solve for point load at mid-span, distributed load or enter your own shear & moment values* from more complex load cases
* when using user defined shear & moment, the values do not need to come from the same point within the beam BUT are assumed as being within the same span
ASD9 based solver
The application checks for bending & shear stresses as the passing criteria. It also reports deflections, it's to the user, however, to decide whether the deflections are within acceptable limits.
Only singly or doubly symmetric shapes are considered, hence, single angles are not included in this release. Double angles (2L) sections are included BUT assumed to be under continuos contact.
Whether you are in the field or in the office, we are sure that you'll find this app very useful.
Should you find any errors or bugs, please contact us at www.TheMobileEngineer.com or email the developer at david@TheMobileEngineer.com and we will immediately get to fix it.
As always, GOOD engineering judgement & experience is needed when using these types of technical applications.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.