Realization of the application is based on next documents from company STMicroelectronics.
1. AN2606 STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode
2. AN3155 USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
How to use application.
1. Set correct serial configuration in Bluetooth-to-Serial module. It should be 8 bits, even parity and 1 Stop bit and baud rate from 1200 to 115200. How set configuration read in datasheet for your Bluetooth-to-Serial module.
2. Connect Bluetooth-to-Serial module to your Stm32 board.
In general r Stm32 uses next pines for serial bootloader
PA10 (USART RX) and PA9 (USART_TX)
3. Activate bootloader mode for Stm32. How to do this read in AN2606. In general you should set pins BOOT0 and BOOT1 in correct combination according to model of your CPU.
1. Turn on bluetooth in you phone and connect to Bluetooth-to-Serial module
2. Select file with firmware you want to write. It should be in Intel hex format.
3. Set writing options you need. You can select next options
- Erase only necessary pages
- Unset readout protection if need
- Set readout protection after writing
- Go CPU after programming
4. Press button "Load file to flash" and wait for finish of operation.
Additionaly in application available next operation
- Checking flash for blank
- Compare flash with file.
You can select this operation via apropriated point in menu.
Application is checked on next CPU:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.