This is the Strong's Dictionary, Greek as it appears in the printed version of 1870 by Strong.
"Been Waiting for this One! ***** (5 of 5 Stars), by Whittier Weather Service - Apr 20, 2016. Let me say I have been searching the web and App Store for a Hebrew/Greek dictionary on and off for over a year that was not contained within a "bible app". And then.... Here she is, just what I was looking for. Upon buying the app I noticed it would not display in landscape mode so I contacted the author and he Quickly corrected the problem and sent me a link to download it. It works great! Since then I have been contacting him with very minor issues I have found, and he has came through on every one of them! He is even adding features like sharing and others I'll let him surprise you with. What I really like is it's ability to search an English, Hebrew or Greek word. You can turn either the Hebrew or Greek dictionary on or off to single out the result. If you know a Strong's number you can search it too. This is a great study tool for anybody wanting to clarify what they're reading. I Highly recommend this app! The features will be added in updates all ready on the way! This app is worth the purchase, as I can't find another that compares. Great work and great customer support!"
Send us feedback via App integrated feedback system
After a long journey we are able to release some very cool new features missing from happy and not so happy customers. But if you really want that we get in touch with you to report a new idea or new feature or report a problem just use the newly integrated Direct Developer Contact (DDC) system within the App.
We are more then happy to hear from you!
We are listening.
- Infinity scroll, you can scroll through the whole book
- Table of contents for Greek and Hebrew
- Search without diacritics. Diacritics are accents and breathing marks, etc. Example search for "אדם" or "אדמ" or "אָדָם" which is A-D-M, Adam; or "משה" (M-S-He) Moshe, Moses
- Copy and paste words or search keywords in Greek or Hebrew or English from other sources like internet pages or from other Apps
- You can search for words, numbers and keywords in English, Greek and Hebrew
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Email, SMS or Copy to Clipboard
- "Aaron", "David", "Abraham", "water" or any subject or name or keyword
- "G2222" - search for Greek Strong's number 2222
- "H2222" - search for Hebrew Strong's number 2222
Just add a dot (.) at the end to get more precise search results
- "Aaron.", "David.", "Abraham." - search with a point at the end to get more precise results
- "G2222.", "H2222." - search for one entry onle with a dot at the end
Search without or with diacritics
- "אדם" or "אדמ" or "אָדָם" - searches for A-D-M (Adam)
- "משה" - search for M-S-He (Moshe, Moses)
Install Greek and Hebrew keyboards
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards Add New Keyboard... and choose Greek and Hebrew
- Please contact us with the integrated direct contact (DDC) within the App if you have new ideas or for support. We are listening.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.