sTutor presents the most comprehensive, feature rich and carefully researched PSAT/SAT Vocab app on Android market. It uses an optimized form of Super Memo's spaced repetition concept to create an algorithm that repeats the least known and difficult words so that more emphasis is put on these words.
Some of sTutor SAT Vocab's salient features are:
- Supported on Phones and Tablets
- 3600 words along with 400+ most popular SAT words
- 18 decks that help you study in a phased manner
- Filtering and customizations to suit individual needs and learning style
- Adaptive and Alphabetical study modes
- Fixed Time and Fixed Count test
- Audio book mode
- Images from Google and word details from Dictionary.com for enhanced learning
- Progress stats for Study and Test
- 4 levels to track your knowledge
- Tag words so that you can revisit them later
- No ads
sTutor PSAT/SAT Vocab is based on extensive research in human-learning patterns and behavior. It has been designed and developed by investing 1000s of hours. To help you plan your PSAT/SAT preparation, we have arranged 3600 words into 18 decks so that you can pick and choose your study material. Each word is presented in a 'Flash card' format which can be customized based on your preferences. You can mark each word based on ‘how well you know the word’ by using copyrighted knowledge levels of 'Barely', 'Fairly', 'Nearly' and 'Surely' in an increasing order. Our algorithm repeats the least known and difficult words more than the easier ones so that you do not waste your time on
the words you already know. Audio book mode allows learning during long drives, boring college lectures or waiting for a date etc. You can test your knowledge by taking our adaptive quiz in using fixed timer or the fixed count. You can quickly go through all the words using Browse and assign knowledge levels. Search for a particular word using
our Lookup option from our dictionary or using internet. For better memory retention, you can get Google Images and additional details from Dictionary.com for a given word.
- Please visit us at sTutor.com to see feature details, user examples, get support and new feature suggestions.
- As you know, new models of Android phones are released frequently, we test sTutor PSAT/SAT Vocab app on some models including Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Desire, HTC Nexus, HTC Legend and Samsung Galaxy S etc. We do see users using this successfully on variety of models.
- If you face any issue in using sTutor PSAT/SAT Vocab, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before a negative rating our app. Our developers will promptly work with you to resolve your problem.
- If you like our app, please support with a positive rating (we will appreciate a 5 star rating), spread the word through social media and by informing friends and family. We have provided feedback menu to make it easier.
- We will appreciate new feature suggestions and corrections on words using “Send Corrections” on Study tab.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.