SuperEZ Wave Editor is a visual music file editor designed for home studio recording and for people who are just getting started with audio editing. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording. In addition to editing, recording, it enables you to add special effects, filters, convert formats, adjust stereo channels and edit audio file information. The user-friendly and understandable interface is convenient for both experts and home users.
- Record AudioSuperEZ Wave Editor is a multiple program and enables you to record any sound from computer’s sound card, like voice, MP3, WAV, etc. You have the option to record audio data from any system supported input (line-in, microphone, speaker output, etc.) in real time on the fly and without creating temp files. The recorded audio file will automatically be input the waveform window.
- Edit Audio FileSuperEZ Wave Editor is an advanced music and audio editing solution for pros and amateurs. You are allowed to perform all classic audio editing functions including cut, copy, paste, trim, delete, undo, redo, etc. with amazing ease. Enjoy edited music, audio, voice and other sound recordings on your music player with just a few seconds!
- Add Audio EffectsSuperEZ Wave Editor presents you the skill to create your own symphony of favorite songs for your listening pleasure by adding some audio effects. You can select between 20 built-in effects and filters including Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flange, Invert, Echo, and more to add to the audio file, or mix audio and blend several audio tracks to get wonderful music.
- Load Audio CDOur professional SuperEZ Wave Editor helps you easily load audio tracks from a CD or hard disk. The free CDDB tool to help you search the online database for possible albums that matches (the artist, CD title, album, record label, track information, etc. could be retrieved and displayed). You can load one of audio CD tracks as you like to the waveform window for ripping.
- Batch ConverterSuperEZ Wave Editor supplies a Batch Converter tool for you to process multiple audio files or folders in one batch. The batch converter is used where you want to apply the same operations (i.e. add Echo, Amplify or conversions) to a whole list of files. Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.