- Schultz tables 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9
- Timer to measure the progress
- Statistics: the best times for each day are captured
- Сan create different profiles
- 3 different styles of tables
- 3 different modes of tables
- A lot of configuration options
- No ads, no limitations
Rules of work with Table of Schulte:
1) Fixate the sight on the center of the table before beginning. This ensures that the entire table is completely visible.
2) The distance between the table and the eyes is about 25-30 sm.
3) Horizontal eye movements are not allowed.
4) Find 1, then 2, then 3 and up to Size what you chose. As fast as you can.
5) The reading time should not exceed Size what you chose in sec.
6) When you have finished the exercise, look away or close your eyes, or do a couple of exercises for the eyes. Do not let your eyes to overwork.
Good luck with your training.