No ads. All features fully functional on installation, you do not need to buy add-ons or do extra downloads.
The map includes the entire island, (Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Iti), and is based on OpenStreetMap data, http://www.openstreetmap.org. It is reasonably good, though still lacks some residential roads within Pape'ete/Papeete, especially in the outskirts. Many tourist amenities such as hotels also remain to be mapped. You can help improve it by becoming an OpenStreetMap contributor. We periodically publish free updates with the latest data.
With the app, you can:
* find out where you are, if you have GPS.
* show a route between any place for motor vehicle, foot or bicycle; even without a GPS device.
* display simple turn-by-turn navigation [*].
* search for places
* display lists of commonly needed places like hotels, eating places, shops, banks, things to see and do, golf courses, medical facilities. Show how to get there.
* bookmark places like your hotel for easy return navigation.
System Requirements: A phone or tablet with a memory card and at least 10 MB free. GPS is useful but not required.
* Navigation will show you an indicative route and can be configured for car, bicycle or foot. The developers provide it without any guarantee that it is always correct. For example, it does not always show turn restrictions - places where it is illegal to turn. Use with care and above all look out for and obey road signs.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.