- Continuous response to configurable master keyword with configurable response messages
- Free search in your Sonos(R) playlists with the name of the title, artist or radio station
- Auto-discovery of available Sonos(R) speakers
- Auto-discovery of available playlists
- Speech Recognition with improved matching algorithms for better recognition of sound-similarities
- Standard commands for play / pause, next / previous tracks, volume up / down
- Select playlists
- Select radio stations
- Select ZoneGroups
- Combined commands, e.g. playlist top 100 in livingroom
- "Artist xyz" plays all titles from xyz
- "Title xyz" seeks title in current playlist, alternatively searches in all playlists
- Guided tutorial to explain the main functions
- Optional offline continuous speech recognition
- Configurable master command
- Configurable prompt after successful command
- Repetition of a recognized command can be turned on or off
- Configurable background image on main screen
Additional standard commands will tell you the current time and allow to set a timer or tell you the list of available commands.
Talk2Sonos can be used through different ways:
- in the App by pushing the voice button once
- in the App by activation of Continuous Service (via Wi-Fi or optional offline recognition)
- via "Ok, Google"
- via Android Wear by Push or "Ok, Google"
- via HTTP Call (REST)
When using the Continuous Service on a device placed in a docking station at home, you can use the voice commands anytime handsfree without having to start the app.
Starting the app itself via voice commands works also in connection with an Android Wear device.
Min. requirement is Android 4.2 (JellyBean)
Disclaimer: Sonos is a registered trademark of Sonos Inc. Talk to Sonos is not affiliated with Sonos Inc.