Big data is hot, and data management and analytics skills are your ticket to a fast-growing, lucrative career. This course will quickly teach you two technologies fundamental to big data: MapReduce and Hadoop. Learn and master the art of framing data analysis problems as MapReduce problems with over 10 hands-on examples. Write, analyze, and run real code along with the instructor– both on your own system, and in the cloud using Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce service. By course’s end, you’ll have a solid grasp of data management concepts.
- Learn the concepts of MapReduce to analyze big sets of data w/ 56 lectures & 5.5 hours of content
- Run MapReduce jobs quickly using Python & MRJob
- Translate complex analysis problems into multi-stage MapReduce jobs
- Scale up to larger data sets using Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce service
- Understand how Hadoop distributes MapReduce across computing clusters
- Complete projects to get hands-on experience: analyze social media data, movie ratings & more
- Learn about other Hadoop technologies, like Hive, Pig & Spark
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.