What does Team Calendar Sync do that Android does not?
• TCS will sync each calendar individually, which means you can create and update events on specific calendars.
• TCS will sync a calendar that has been shared with you by another user.
• TCS will sync Office 365 group calendars.
• TCS supports downloading attachments from your events.
• TCS allows you to NOT sync reminders if desired.
How does it work?
• TCS syncs events from Exchange to Android.
• You view your calendar using your Android calendar (other calendar apps may also work).
• You can make changes in Android and they will sync back to Exchange.
Team Calendar Sync works with:
• Exchange 2007 SP1, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, and Exchange Online (365).
• NEW: Now supports free Outlook.com and Hotmail accounts.
Team Calendar Sync does not work with:
• POP3 / SMTP / IMAP accounts are not supported.
• Resource calendars and public folder calendars are not supported. A workaround is to move the calendar under a generic user account.
• Event category colors are currently not supported.
See the wiki at TeamCalendarSync.com for more information!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.