Do you know that SQL developers earn salaries somewhere around 90,000 to $120,000? Knowing SQL is a pretty profitable skill — not just “these days” but today, tomorrow a year from now and even further down the road. This course is here to guide your way through SQL. With 42 lectures, you’ll learn what SQL servers are, how to set them up, how data is stored, what DDL, DML, and DCL are, and work with practical SQL scenarios.
“Great course overall! The content is presented very clearly and solid examples are provided. Delivery was straightforward and easy to understand.” – Fred B.
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Be crystal clear on why there are so many kinds of SQLs
- Know the difference between the query language & the databases
- Perform tasks similar to ones you would get at an actual company
The C# (C Sharp) programming language allows you to develop games, mobile apps, desktop apps, and web apps. This means that if you know C# well and can build desktop or web applications using it then you will always be in demand. Not only is it a valuable skill, C# is also profitable expertise to have. However, before going anywhere you first need to learn the fundamentals. This course will go over the same basics and fundamentals of C# along with a context of an application which you’ll be building from scratch.
“Great course. The instructor goes through the topics well. He teaches goes through the concept and basics of each topic while showing examples then ties them together on each project.” – Victor F.
- Access 100 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to write programs in C# on your own
- Write clean code that will make your work more elegant, readable & respectable
- See how a “for loop” or an “if statement” is used in an actual application
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) teaches you how to think clearly about your code by letting you visualize your problems in terms of objects. This allows you to have a high-level view of the problem which then allows you to come up with a much better solution. With 25 lectures, this course will teach you what OOP, its fundamentals, and its applications. Once you start learning OOP, you will realize that it is actually a lot of fun which then will make you want to learn even more. It is a nice upward cycle, but you have to start it up first.
“Really loved his style of teaching and explanations behind best-use cases. Easy to understand and follow along.” – Katie R.
- Access 25 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the advantage of using OOP
- Know the 4 main pillars of OOP
- Utilize each pillar in your own project
MySQL is one of the most popular databases and is a great database for just about all your needs. In this course, you’ll learn the basics of using MySQL with Python, one of the most popular and powerful programming languages today. You’ll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more. This course may require a very basic knowledge of Python programming.
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to use MySQL Databases w/ Python
- Install Python, MySQL, Git Bash & MySQL Connector
- Learn how to explore what’s in the database whenever you want
- Create a database table & learn how to update and delete data from the database
If you’ve ever wanted to build web sites, this is the course for you. HTML makes up every single website on the Internet. You can’t become a front-end web developer without first learning HTML. This course will teach you HTML programming from the ground up. It will cover HTML basics and then discuss the Bootstrap CSS Framework. Putting these two sections together will give you the skills you need to build just about any type of website you want.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Be able to read, write & understand HTML
- Build basic websites from scratch
- Understand major HTML attributes
PHP is a general-purpose programming language that powers most of the Internet, and using it is much easier than many other programming languages. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about PHP for web development. It will walk you through the PHP language itself, and you will learn computer programming fundamentals, setting up online development environment, and website hosting. PHP is an incredibly useful skill to have and learning has never been easier!
- Access 32 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about computer programming fundamentals
- Set up an online development environment where you can write your code
- Learn all about version control using Git & GitHub
- Host websites for free on the popular Heroku web hosting platform
C# is a simple and modern programming language, designed by Microsoft, that’s widely used by developers and used by Microsoft for everything from Windows application development, to web development and game design. With over 21 hours of content, you will learn the fundamentals of C# using regular challenges and practical exercises and use your C# knowledge & skills with ease. By the end of the course, you’ll hone your C# skills and have the skills and confidence to build your own projects.
- Access 121 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of C# & .NET Framework
- Debug your code to find & fix bugs that are causing unexpected behavior in your code
- Work w/ the Console & Manipulate all of its aspects
- Understand the concept behind the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming
- Get quality code tips & guidelines throughout the course
If you’ve already got the hang of Python’s basic concepts, it’s time to sharpen your knowledge and take your skills to a new level of expertise. In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques. It will cover actual mapping, advanced sorting, expressions, databases, object-oriented coding, and more.
- Access 99 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Work w/ the Collections module
- Map & filter lambda functions
- Work w/ regular expressions in Python
- Practice w/ databases, CSV files, JSON, & XML
This course will introduce you to Angular, the web development framework that allows you to create interactive web applications across a variety of platforms, including those that live on the web, mobile, and desktop. As you create a simple recipe-based cooking app, you will learn how to harness Angular to create a CRUD application, where users are able to Create, Read, Update, and Delete recipes.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to set up your environment & structure your folders
- Explore Installing dependencies & photos
- Learn how to Implement a sleek & modern User Interface
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.