- Access 87 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Explore basic to advanced full-stack web development
- Dive into setting up & starting new projects
Did you know you can go from zero experience to a fully qualified cash earning web developer in just a few short weeks? If you’re looking for a truly comprehensive web development course that will take you from learning the basics to mastering the most advanced development techniques, this project-based course is the one for you. You will be ready to build powerful and responsive websites to a highly professional degree using today’s most advanced and up to date web technologies before you know it! Save roughly $17,000 compared to an in-person Bootcamp with this easy, online alternative that’s just as thorough! Throughout this course, you’ll complete 15 full professional projects, such as creating an online checkout form (HTML), constructing outbound and return flight date pickers similar to Expedia (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI), setting up an interactive carousel slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & Bootstrap), and much more!
- Access 490 lectures, 40 hands-on activities, 20 quizzes & 83 hours of content 24/7
- Complete 15 Full Professional Projects worth over $20,000
- Utilize the provided idea sharing website and online notes application to communicate w/ classmates
- Build a solid portfolio of 15 real professional websites, games, and mobile apps through the duration of the course
If you’ve always wanted to build and design your own website, this course is the ideal place to start. The instructor makes it look easy, taking you through the latest web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, and even some jQuery. By building projects alongside the video instruction, you’ll get a true hands-on feel for the basic building blocks of the Web you surf daily.
- Access 54 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Build a completely unique, beautifully-designed & responsive landing page
- Focus on modern design for any screen size w/ responsive websites
- Create a fully optimized website from scratch in 7 steps
- Learn where to find free design resources like images, icons & fonts
- Get introduced to using jQuery to build stand-out effects
- Optimize your site for search engines & speed
Flutter is a new development framework for app development with a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled wireframing widgets, making it easy to deploy to Android and iPhone faster and easier. While Dart is a client-optimized language for fast apps on any platform. In this course, you will learn about Flutter, Dart language basics, and widgets that are used for functions, and there will also be projects included. Release your first app, launch a startup, or learn to code with an impressive portfolio. All it takes is this course.
- Access 44 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use the Flutter app development framework
- Practice using variables, lists, maps functions, loops, classes, objects & inheritance with Google’s programming language, Dart
- Build the UI for an app by using Flutter’s text, button, text & image widgets
- Access all source code for instant reference
Note: Software not included
This course prepares you for a career web development by using real world examples of data mining and datasets with Python. You’ll practice with hands-on projects, such as learning how to find data about a house when looking to become a homeowner. You’ll be able to look through house data to find useful information from a text dataset, as well as clean the data, filter noise, and make data available for analysis. You’ll also perform cluster analysis, classification and regression, and learn how to use Apache Spark, the number one framework used for distributed processing. Some coding experience is helpful, but if you have no coding experience: we’ve included an introductory section on the Python programming language with Nimish Narang from Mammoth Interactive.
- Access 40 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to create, evaluate and use data models to make predictions.
- Dive into setting up & starting new projects
- Practice with pop quizzes embedded in lectures for you to test yourself along the way
Have you ever wanted to code and use data to your advantage? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this course, you’ll walk through the process of learning to code from scratch in a massively popular programming language: R in RStudio. You’ll learn how to code in R by building variables, loops, statements, and more. You will learn everything it takes to be a data analyst, including inputting, outputting, visualizing, manipulating, and storing data, solving complex business problems, making predictions using machine learning, and so much more with the abundant R packages of the exploding R community.
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Use hands-on projects to learn how to input and output data sets from text files, CSV files, and database systems, build functions efficiently and apply functions to data, and more
- Gain the knowledge you need to become a data analyst by walking step-by-step through every process
This is a comprehensive course on learning the Python programming language and then using it to build algorithms, data structures, and larger-scale projects from scratch. With 51 lectures, it will walk you step-by-step through the fascinating world of programming fundamentals using visualizations of programs as they execute, algorithms as they run and data structures as they are constructed. Since it caters to a broad spectrum of students, the course is split into two parts, Part 1 focusing on the Python programming language and Part 2 focusing on Algorithms, Data Structures, Performance Analysis, and larger-scale projects.
- Access 51 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Python & programming fundamentals
- Learn objects & building classes, methods, and special methods
- Work on multiple projects w/ increasing level of complexity that ties the concepts together
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python that provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, Django allows you to utilize already built components so you can focus your time on developing apps instead. If you’re going to be using Python for web apps or web design, you absolutely have to learn Django to save a ton of time.
- Access 184 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss vulnerability analysis, security scanning, phishing protection & more
- Perform password complexity analysis, multi-factor authentication, network traffic analysis & more
- Explore the biggest threats in IT, including botnets, code exploits, SQL injection, social engineering & more
- Access 297 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Build projects as you learn concepts to get a taste of building applications on a small scale
- Create Interactive Webpage & deploy to the web
- Become interview ready w/ whiteboard algorithm challenges
A subset of machine learning, deep learning focuses on how machines use neural networks to learn from data. These neural networks are used to perform tasks and are adjusted to create a better outcome each time, paving the way for groundbreaking machines that learn on their own! This master class takes you through machine learning, neural networks, and several core tools, like Keras, TensorFlow, and Python as you work toward creating a model that can classify images.
- Access 71 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the essentials for using Python, Keras, TensorFlow & more machine learning tools
- Expand your understanding of machine learning, neural networks & convolutions
- Dive into creating your own image classifier model from scratch
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.