Over 7.6 million developers worldwide use Java to create websites, build apps, and write programs – making it one of the most popular programming languages around! It’s an all-purpose language that can run on any platform, it’s quick, easy to learn, highly versatile, and there’s a huge community of support online as well. This Java course is aimed at beginners and is designed to get students coding in Java as quickly and confidently as possible! There are practical, hands-on coding challenges in every lecture, so you can practice the code straight away and make sure you’ve mastered every line! In addition, you’ll learn all the best tips, tricks, and theories behind the code while also building some exciting portfolio projects.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 61 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Master the fundamentals of Java programming!
- Learn all the tips, tricks, & theory behind the code!
- Build exciting portfolio projects – put your new skills to work straight away
- Upskill for a project or career change
This course teaches C++ as an object-oriented language with modern features. It focuses on teaching C++ concepts, both old and new, with clear examples. It builds upon the basic language facilities used to build more complex programs with classes, operator overloading, composition, inheritance, polymorphism, templates, concurrency, etc. It even digs deep into assembly to understand few concepts better. After every few topics, a quiz is presented that tests your understanding of the previous topics. Have fun learning Modern C++.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 208 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn C++ concepts, both old & new, with clear examples
- Use C++ as an object-oriented language
- Demystify function & class templates
- Use STL components in your applications
- Write real-world applications in C++
- Apply Modern C++ (C++11/14/17) in programs
This is one of the most comprehensive yet straightforward courses for the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework you can take! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about Ruby and Ruby’s advanced features on Rails, this course is for you! This course includes full source code for you to download and use offline to learn at your own pace. You also get instructor access so you can ask questions as you learn.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 126 lectures & 14 hours of content 24//7
- Use Ruby & Ruby on Rails professionally
- Learn advanced Ruby on Rails features, like the deployment & rapid development
- Understand complex topics, like Ruby blocks, built-in & custom helpers
- Create web applications with HTML, CSS, testing, version control & production deployment
- Create 3 Ruby on Rails projects, including a fully-functioning user authentication & login application
- Understand how to use version control with Git & GitHub
If all you want to learn is C#, this new beginner course is the perfect place for you to start. This course is designed to give you everything you need to become productive with C#. C# is a cross-platform language that can be used to build a variety of applications. With C#, you can build mobile apps (for Windows, Android, iOS), games, websites, and desktop applications. C# is also a widely used and the most popular game development language among Unity developers.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn C# from scratch
- Install the tools & learn some terminology
- Gain valuable insights on how things work under the hood
- Be very confident in the basics of coding & game development
- Build variety of mobile apps, games, & websites using C#
Everyone wants to excel at machine learning and data science these days — and for a good reason. Data is the new oil, and everyone should be able to work with it. However, it’s challenging to become great in the field because the latest and greatest models seem too complicated. This course takes a code-oriented approach to give you the strong foundations needed to excel in all areas of computer science — specifically data science and machine learning. It focuses on the more useful concepts for data science, machine learning, and other areas of computer science.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 36 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn necessary concepts in stats & probability
- Understand important concepts in the subject necessary for Data Science and/or ML
- Know distributions & their importance
- Understand entropy, the foundation of all machine learning
Chatbots are voice-aware bots, i.e. computer programs designed to simulate human conversations with users. Chatbots have become ubiquitous across sites and apps and a multitude of AI platforms exist which help you get up and running with a chatbot quickly. This course introduces DialogFlow, a conversational interface for bots, devices, and applications. It’s Google’s bot technology and a direct rival of Amazon Lex.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Explore interaction models such as intents, entities, contexts & their resolution into API calls
- Manage the flow of conversations using linear & non-linear dialogs
- Use webhooks to fulfill user intents & learn how to connect to external services to respond to queries
- Deploy a flask app to Heroku
- Understand how a chatbot can be added to your Slack workspace
Alexa, Siri, Cortana, and Google Now — voice-activated personal assistants are one of the hottest trends in technology these days. They are a great way to convey complex information to your customers in a free-flowing, conversational way. Alexa is a great way to build them — an AWS service for building conversational interfaces for Echo, FireTV, and a bunch of Alexa-aware devices. In this course, you’ll learn how to start building apps for use with Alexa
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 37 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Discover how Alexa, Lex, Echo, & other bits of the amazon ecosystem come together
- Explore interaction models like utterances, intents, slots, prompts, & their resolution into API calls
- Learn about fulfillment models
- Access 213 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Install & set up a basic web server w/ jQuery & jQuery UI libraries
- Cover the basics, advanced topics, & plugins of jQuery
- Explore AngularJS in-depth, including custom directives for template expansion, DOM manipulation, scope inheritance, & more
- Discover the React component lifecycle, the component mounting, updating & unmounting phases, & more
- Learn about React in production environments
This massive package covers three powerful and versatile testing technologies, as well as the theory and fundamental principles behind software testing. You’ll dive into Sikuli, Selenium, and JUnit to learn not only how to use each, but solve specific, real-world problems with them. Before you know it, you’ll have a real foundation in testing.
- Access 146 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Use image recognition to automate just about anything that appears on-screen with Sikuli
- Work with Selenium’s Java API to test browser functionality & automate tasks with nearly 45 solved examples
- Test user interactions of all kinds such as clicking, entering text, dragging & dropping, & selecting from dropdowns
- Interact with HTML5 based elements like video players
- Write simple tests using all the different features of JUnit tests
Python 3 is one of the strongest programming languages and has a high demand on the market. Whether it is for scientific programming, gaming, or web development, Python has the tools and libraries that will make your project come to life. This course will help you set afoot in the world of Python without any prior knowledge. Each chapter is filled with practical examples, allowing you to code right away from the very beginning. Once this course is finished, you will be able to expand your Python horizon to other features such as Pygame, which is for gaming development under Python, PyTorch for machine learning, and even Qiskit for Quantum Computing.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 85 lecture & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of Python 3
- Learn about elementary programming
- Work with mathematical functions, strings, & objects
- Explore conditional statements, loops, & functions
- Learn GUI programming with Tkinter
- Learn about Inheritance & Polymorphism, FIles & Exception Handling, and more
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 28 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.