Do you spend too much time on the computer, phone, or tablet? Don’t you wish you could do something more productive together? Why not learn a lifelong valuable skill that will lead to a career that pays 2 times the national average? In this course, you will get hands-on lectures about Python, this year’s most popular and in-demand programming language. Included in this course is material for beginners to get comfortable with the Python interfaces.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 55 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of computer programming
- Start coding with Python
- Explore topics like arithmetic operators, strings, lists, & more
- Make an If statement & source code
In this course, you will be building a photo filter editor that allows you to create filters such as those used in Instagram and Snapchat. This app allows you to load a photo, edit its contrast, brightness, and gray-scale. You can also create and apply custom filters using this tool. Theory sections are included, where concepts such as matrices, color models, brightness, contrast, and convolution are explained in detail from a mathematical perspective. Also, practical sections include the installation of the Anaconda development environment, matrix operations, and OpenCV. The photo editor is built from scratch using OpenCV UI.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Build a photo filter editor that allows you to create filters such as those used in Instagram & Snapchat
- Create & apply custom filters using the photo fiter editing app
- Learn about matrices, color models, brightness, contrast & convolution
- Know more about Anaconda development environment, matrix operations & OpenCV
Python is a high-level, general-purpose language with an emphasis on readability and extensibility. Its versatility provides developers with a robust skill-set that can be adapted to numerous projects, making it a highly desirable language to pursue regardless of where you wind up. Enrolling in this course means that you are getting the following lessons: set up a Python project, utilize variables and operators, manage data with lists, tuples, ranges, and dictionaries, control program flow with conditionals loops, and a whole lot more. This course is perfectly suited for beginners with no coding experience.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Setup a tangible & feasible Python project
- Utilize variables & operators effectively
- Manage data with lists, tuples, ranges & dictionaries
- Control program flow with conditionals & loops
- Use functions for program execution
- Create objects & classes for object-oriented programming
This Advanced Python training course picks up where the Introduction to Python course leaves off. This course is for students who have taken the introductory course and are ready to learn more, and students who have some experience programming with Python are ready to go to the next level. Here, you will learn advanced Python concepts, mapping, filtering, and lambda functions, advanced sorting, regular expressions in Python, databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML, and a whole lot more.
- Access 87 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn advanced Python concepts
- Know more about mapping, filtering & lambda functions
- Understand advanced sorting
- Work with regular expressions in Python
- Work with databases, CSV files, JSON & XML
- Test & debug your Python code
- Know about classes & objects in Python
Django is the most widely used Web Application Development framework in the industry today. Django makes it super easy to create production-ready web applications. You will start this course by learning what Django is and the different features that are a part of every Django application. You will be working hands-on on one feature at a time. Also, you will be taught how to create a web application using all the knowledge you gain from those sections.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 44 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of web application development
- Master the Model View Template Pattern that Django uses
- Create Django Views to process a use request & send the response
- Use Django Migrations to create the database table from the model
- Use Django forms to collect & process data
- Use template inheritance & also filters to format data
- Understand how Django makes it easy to build Web Apps
This course aims to provide a solid grounding in python for those students who have some understanding of computer programming or already know another programming language. Working professionals who are familiar with computer programming or are experts in other programming languages will also benefit from this course. Even if you have already done some programming in python, this course can help you refresh your knowledge and solidify your grasp of the language. The syllabus is modeled after programming language courses taught in the most prestigious universities around the world.
- Access 68 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn the latest version of the python programming language
- Use a high-level programming language to solve real-world computing problems
- Write well-tested code that other people can use
- Refresh your knowledge & solidify your grasp of the language
Python is a very powerful programing language, especially for professional Ethical Hackers who are looking to enhance their skills and want to write their own hacking program instead of using available tools that may have limitations. This course is a step-by-step guide that will teach you Python programming from scratch. Then you will learn how to optimize those skills to create different hacking programs and tools with high capability than the available tools with limited capability. The course also includes a big library of Python scripts that can be customized and used in different hacking scenarios.
- Access 39 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Enhance your ethical hacking skills
- Write your own hacking program instead of using available tools that may have limitations
- Know Python programming from scratch
- Optimize your skills to create different hacking programs & tools with high capability
- Discover Python scripts that can be customized & used in different hacking scenario
This course covers the main aspects of the H2O package for data science in Python. If you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python-based data science as you will have the keys to a compelling Python-supported data science framework. In this age of big data, companies worldwide use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal. By becoming proficient in machine learning, neural networks, and deep learning via a powerful framework, H2O in Python, you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use the Python/Anaconda environment for practical data science
- Learn the important concepts associated with supervised & unsupervised learning
- Implement supervised & unsupervised learning on real-life data
- Implement Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) & Deep Neural Networks (DNN) on real-life data
In this course, you will learn computer programming basics, variables, if-statements and decision-making, loops, functions and files input-output, XML processing, and database handling. Learning Python will give you more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because Python is one of the most requested skills in 2021. After this course, you will be able to code your fancy app for your work or your personal portfolio.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 24 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Sit for & pass the MTA 98-381 Python Certificate exams
- Add Python 3 to your Resume by understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Know how to program the right way
- Learn how to improve efficiency, save time & maximize productivity
- Learn how to develop impressing Python applications in a few minutes or hours
- Create a program using your logic & data structures
- Automate coding tasks by building custom Python functions
If you have always wanted to learn to code, this course is the place to start. Whether you have or have not coded before, you can learn how to use Python. It is a beginner-friendly programming language that is useful to know because of its many uses. This course will cover basic programming concepts for people who have never programmed before. You’ll learn topics in Python and coding in general, including variables, loops, and classes. What are you waiting for? Learn this hot new skill to improve your career.
- Access 27 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Know basic programming that is useful to you
- Learn topics in Python & coding in general
- Understand variables, loops & classes
- Improve your skills & boost your career growth
This course will teach you about Excel automation from scratch. With 49 lectures, you’ll learn how to run OpenPyXL, manipulate tasks, format cells and so much more. Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work!
- Access 49 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Run Openpyxl on the web
- Learn simple sheet manipulate tasks with OpenPyXL
- Work with tables to automate your worksheets
- Format cells with Python
- Build 2D charts with Python and data
- Build an employee time log project to put in your portfolio
- Scrape the web & save it to an Excel file
Learning how to code is a great way to jump into a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward in any situation. In this course, you’ll learn hands-on Python Selenium web automation. This course is project-based helping you get better at automating your boring data work.
- Access 37 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Selenium & Visual Studio Code to get started
- Automate finding elements on a webpage with multiple different techniques
- Learn how to automate simple tasks, including a google search & navigating menus
- Handle popups & alerts with Selenium
- Learn how to avoid errors with waits
- Automate browser commands including setting window size
- Automate mouse actions to navigate any objects on a webpage
- Build a hands-on image search project to scrape image data from the web
Python is a language that is currently in extremely high-demand, and you can learn it the fun way through this course! With no prior programming experience necessary, this course will demonstrate core concepts you need to program in Python by building your own game, getting you up and running with Python in a way that’s both engaging and fun.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 25 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create a game similar to Crossy Road or Frogger
- Use the Pygame library to put together your first Python game
- Become familiar w/ concepts like variables, functions, conditional statements, & loops
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.