Are you looking to learn more about AWS and what it can do for you or your company? Maybe you’ve heard this buzzword but don’t know what it means to take your business and network solutions into the AWS cloud. Or, perhaps you’re a seasoned network tech looking to learn about the AWS cloud services. This 2-in-1 course includes AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials and AWS Technical Essentials but with much less cost than Amazon’s whopping $ 675-course offer. Learn the same content in a faster and more affordable course!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Know the key concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access
- Learn about the foundational, database, & management services
“Thank you Tom. This course really helped me a lot in successfully clearing the AWS CSA – Associate certificate with a good score. The way you explained things helped in memorizing the content and recalling it during the exam!” – Vibhor Agarwal
Did you know the average annual salary for AWS Solutions Architect certification holders is $167,366 per year? There aren’t enough AWS-trained people in the job market, so the demand for AWS Solutions Architect trained employees is high right now. This 17-hour course will prepare you for your career’s next level. With 136 lectures, this class will walk you through AWS concepts and prepare you to ace the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. This is NOT a boring voice-over PowerPoint course. Instead, Tom speaks to you and presents the material in an engaging, interactive style that will keep you interested and make it easier to understand.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 136 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Design resilient architectures
- Define performant architectures
- Specify secure applications & architectures
- Design cost-optimized architectures
- Define operationally excellent architectures
“This course, like all of the courses from Mike Myers and his team, is excellent. I enjoy what the instructors bring with their wealth of knowledge and experience.” – John Fisher
This is the updated course for the new 2021 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam. This course is a 3-in-1 deal that includes AWS Technical Essentials, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, PLUS 2 free practice tests. The AWS Technical Essentials course is offered on AWS’s website; however, you would pay a whopping $675 on their website. AWS also offers a 3-day virtual classroom training for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam; however, it costs $2,095! Get both of these courses right here for a huge discount.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 165 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Learn terminology & concepts related to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand concepts of AWS security measures & AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Learn about foundational services: Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC, Amazon S3, & Amazon EBS
- Explore database services: Amazon DynamoDB & Amazon RDS
- Understand management services: AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), & AWS Trusted Advisor
“This course does a good job at a high level walking through relevant technologies and services in AWS. It’s a good start or a refresher if you already work on AWS. “ – Kiran Kashalkar
Do you know how data has radically changed the landscape of everything in the cloud, the Internet, and your lives? As a result, AWS has come out with a brand new certification exam called the AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01). The exam was created specifically for those who are interested in the database aspects of AWS. Although this course is designed with Database Administrators (DBAs) in mind, it is helpful for anyone who deals with any aspect of databases in AWS. This exam covers everything from the AWS Relational Database Service (RDS) to NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) to the AWS Database Migration Tool.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 79 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the purpose of each AWS Database service
- Know all the aspects of databases including design, migration, deployment & more
- Learn about automation & orchestration of databases
- Understand relational databases (RDS), in-memory databases, NoSQL, & more
“This is a good overview of working with databases in general and an introduction to AWS database services…I hope more detailed lectures will be added over time.” – Jack
Cloud Migration has become a hot topic in most IT departments and organizations. With more and more organizations deciding to shift to the cloud, this is the perfect course for you to get the hands-on knowledge to design and implement migration strategies beneficial to your organization. Enroll now in Migrating to the cloud with AWS course today and revolutionize your learning.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the benefits of migrating to the cloud
- Describe the various cloud migration strategies
- Learn the migration process & dashboard
- Migrate resources, workloads, databases, & users
- Explore Cloud Endure & migration tools offered by AWS
- Use migration tools in AWS to migrate to the cloud
- Work with hands-on labs on migrating, quizzes & much more
“It is such a robust course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts about migrating to the cloud with AWS, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” – Michael Norman
Do you need to gain intermediate to expert skills within DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, and AWS? If so, then this is the right course for you! With 24 hours of video content, you’ll learn to deploy cloud architectures, work with the DevOps pipeline, gain solid understanding along with hands-on real-world learning experience.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 201 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Work with AWS Cloud Services
- Learn to deploy architectures onto the AWS Cloud
- Deploying a Node.js application using DynamoDB
- Deep dive into EC2 Instances & EBS Volumes
- Understand Snapshots & AMIs along with EFS Volumes
- Configuring & working Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs)
- Lean how to auto-scale policies
- Learn building DevOps pipelines & best practices while working with AWS CodeStar
- Switch IDE & using AWS Cloud9, and much more
“I am new to AWS and cloud concepts and very eager and interesting to learn this course. Training is going very well, and I much appreciated all the trainers.” – Praveen Kumar Krishnan
Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further… The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain a solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, & S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into AWS S3 & create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake & build complete Workflow
- Work with multiple data sets & create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI & AWS QuickSight, and much more
“I liked the approach to this course, with a good overview of QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3. I thought it was interesting that the how-to and core concepts were saved until the end, but in this case, I thought it was effective to have familiarity with the products beforehand.” – Deb Wright
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Prep Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.