The Python Mega Course is an online course that uses a hands-on teaching approach which has proved to be very successful with thousands of students who have taken the course, built their own programs, and even found a Python job afterward. With 50,000+ student reviews and an outstanding 4.6 average rating, this learning package guarantees you will become a Python programmer after successful completion. The course focuses on teaching you Python by building real-world Python programs. That way, you learn the language syntax, but most importantly, you will learn the actual skill of designing and building real-life programs.
- Access 249 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an English Thesaurus app that returns definitions of English words
- Code a personal website entirely in Python
- Create a mobile app that improves your mood
- Create a desktop app for storing data for books
- Create a webcam app that detects moving objects
- Create a web scraper that extracts real-estate data
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Send automated emails
- Analyze & visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python that provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, Django allows you to utilize already built components so you can focus your time on developing apps instead. If you’re going to be using Python for web apps or web design, you absolutely have to learn Django to save a ton of time.
- Access 72 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Build any website you want
- Create a Product Hunt clone
- Understand how using frameworks like Django will save you a ton of time in web development
- Create your own personal portfolio site to showcase your projects to potential employers
- Build fully functional websites for your startup or business
- Improve your web development & coding resume
- Publish your website online with DigitalOcean (a popular web hosting provider)
- Create beautifully styled websites using Bootstrap (a front-end framework that simplifies web design)
- Be able to connect Django to databases like SQLite & Postgres to help store and track data
- Understand Django basics like Function & Class Based Views, URL routing, Models, Gunicorn, and much more!
Python Hands-On course will cover Python from Beginner to Expert level. We will start from absolute zero, ‘Hello World!’, and end up with OOP (Object Oriented Programming). This course is an in-depth Python introduction with 46 hours duration, including both theory and practice.
- Access 271 lectures & 45 hours of content 24/7
- Learn & Master Programming Fundamentals, Coding Algorithms, &
- Computer Science Concepts
- Go from Beginner to Expert in Python with a hands-on approach
- Do exercises on all fundamental topics of Python with 17 Quizzes & 170
- Coding Exercises
- Build 5 Real-World projects with Python & do 5 Assignments related to these projects
- Take 2 Exams on Python; Midterm & Final Exam with 20 questions each
- Learn Python Modules & Packages and how to use them
- Build Python applications with Anaconda & PyCharm and master them
- Build a GUI application with Tkinter
- Learn all Python you need for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data
- Science & Application Development
- Gain solid & profound Python Programming skills needed for a Python career
If you have always wanted to learn to code, this course is the place to start. Whether you have or have not coded before, you can learn how to use Python. It is a beginner-friendly programming language that is useful to know because of its many uses. This course will cover basic programming concepts for people who have never programmed before. You’ll learn topics in Python and coding in general, including variables, loops, and classes. What are you waiting for? Learn this hot new skill to improve your career.
- Access 27 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Know basic programming that is useful to you
- Learn topics in Python & coding in general
- Understand variables, loops & classes
- Improve your skills & boost your career growth
In this practical, hands-on course, our main objective is to give you the foundational educations of Machine Learning with Python. Understandably, a theory is important to build a solid foundation. However, that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done, so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step. This section gives you a full introduction to Machine Learning, including Supervised & Unsupervised ML with hands-on, step-by-step training.
- Access 77 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Understand data processing
- Learn about linear regression & logistic regression
- Know what decision trees, ensemble learning, K-nearest neighbors & others are all about
- Gain insights on support vector machines, PCA & K-means clustering
In this practical, hands-on course, our main objective is to give you the foundational education on implementing Python Data Analysis & Visualization. And we understand that theory is important to build a solid foundation. We understand that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done, so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step.
- Access 11 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- NumPy data analysis
- Pandas data analysis
- Python data visualization
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you the education not just to understand the ins and outs of Python Programming, but also to learn exactly how the software development industry works, the different roles within a team, and how to land a Python Programming job without a degree. Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of Python Programming to mastery, giving you the training you need not just to create software programs, scrape websites, and build automation, but also the foundational understanding of data science and visualization so you can become a well-rounded Python Programmer.
- Access 89 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Become a professional Python Developer
- Land your first job as a Python Developer
- Use the basic Python structures: strings, lists, & dictionaries
- Write Python scripts to perform automated actions
- Use Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Create your own Python programs from scratch
- Use core programming tools such as functions & loops
- Use variables to store, retrieve &, calculate information
Python 3 is one of the strongest programming languages and one with a high demand on the market. Whether it is for scientific programming, gaming, or web development, Python has the tools and libraries that will make your project come to life. This first course will help you set afoot in the world of Python, without any prior knowledge. It will guide you through 14 chapters, filled with practical examples, allowing you to code right away from the very beginning. Once this course is finished you will be able to expand your Python horizon to other features such as Pygame for example, which is for gaming development under Python, PyTorch for machine learning, and even Qiskit for Quantum Computing.
- Access 85 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python programming
- Learn GUI programming with Tkinter
- Familiarize yourself with the Turtle module
- Know more about Tuples, Sets, & Dictionaries
- Learn Recursion
You are new to programming and want to learn Python Basics fast? Or you’re already a Python developer and want to get a quick refresher? No need to know any programming or Python to get started. Just a strong motivation to learn. The course is entirely done with the newest Python version: Python 3. This course is created to teach you the basics of Python 3. By explaining the basics, you are given the foundation to start any other project or learning path. At the end of this course, you will have a strong foundation on Python basics, and you will be able to build on that foundation with confidence.
- Access 53 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Python with Python 3
- Install Python 3 on Windows, Linux, & MacOS
- Run Python instructions in the Python Shell
- Use a built-in Python module in your code
- Create your own Python module to use in other files
- Practice on key concepts with many exercises
- Read files & get user input with Python
This course is designed to get you ready to take and pass PCEP Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification Exam in the next 7 days! It includes and covers an overview of the PCEP methodology used in a project environment. The majority of people that consider Python as a qualification do so for career and personal development reasons. Master Python and pass PCEP on your first try.
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Develop impressing Python applications in a few minutes/hours
- Add Python 3 to your resume by understanding advanced object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Create programs using your logic & data structures
- Learn how to program the right way
- Automate coding tasks by building custom Python functions
- Use Loops to improve efficiency, save time, & maximize productivity
This course will guide you through the steps that will enable you to have a trading bot operating automatically. With Python, a commission-free broker, and your laptop you will have a trading bot performing real-time orders into the stock market. Learn your way towards an automated trading bot that will be able to place orders following your own strategy, implemented by you, under your control and understanding.
- Access 30 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get a trading bot already programmed in Python3
- Implement your strategy through the coded bot
- Earn how all the code works or how to run them
- Learn how to use and modify the trading bot
- Understand each trading strategy through explained courses
In this course, you will learn some fundamental stuff about Python and the Numpy library. Then Machine Learning history, concepts, workflow, models, and algorithms. Also, learn what is neural network concept is. Then learn Artificial Neural networks and enter the Keras world, then we exit the Tensorflow world. Then understand the Convolutional Neural Network concept. Then learn about Recurrent Neural Networks and LTSM. After a while, you will learn the Transfer Learning concept. Finally, Projects. Here you’ll make some interesting machine learning models with the information you’ve learned along the course.
- Access 59 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Fundamental stuff of Python and its library Numpy
- What are the AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- History of Machine Learning
- Turing Machine and Turing Test
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Recurrent Neural Network and LTSM
- Transfer Learning
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.