The Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) is an entry-level certification that will teach you the fundamentals of networking. As a CCT, you’ll be able to provide onsite support and maintenance for Cisco networking and systems equipment, as well as communicate efficiently with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center. The Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco routing and Switching Network Devices (RSTECH) course covers the skills needed to support and maintain Cisco® routers, switches, and operating environments onsite.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 9 lectures & 6.58 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about networking basics
- Improve your skills on switching & routing technologies
- Understand general networking
- Discover CISCO equipment & hardware
- Know about CISCO iOS
- Get insights on serving CISCO devices
- Pass the Cisco 100-490 certification exam
The Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.0 is an introductory course the equips you with the technical knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard. Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices. This is the first of two courses that prepare you for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam.
- Access 2.35 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Cisco Meraki wireless management
- Familiarize with Cisco Meraki wireless design fundamentals
- Set up Cisco Meraki access points
The Cisco Modeling Labs 2 (CML2) is a redevelopment and rebranding of their VIRL1.x (Virtual Internet Routing Lab). This show is meant for those familiar with VIRL 1.x or who are brand new to it. From it, you will learn how to install and configure this networking simulation tool into your VMware platform–VMware Workstation (Windows), VMware Fusion (macOS), or VMware ESXi. Also, you will see how to accomplish operations in the CML2 after a brief introduction to the UI- building a lab using the UI and through the API using Python, how to remotely access the CML, and then how to connect your labs to the outside world.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 2 lectures & 3.22 hours of content 24/7
- Create models & what-if scenarios for real-world and future networks.
- Connect virtual & physical environments.
- Run third-party images within the simulation.
- Increase uptime with what-if scenarios
- Reduce lab footprint to be more green
Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENCOR (350-401) will help you to learn and prepare for the associated exam—Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0 (ENCOR 350-401). This exam is the core exam for both the CCNP Enterprise and CCIE Enterprise certifications. In the show, you learn every topic covered in the official exam blueprint from Cisco. These areas include Architecture, Virtualization, Infrastructure, Network Assurance, Security, and Automation. Though the show is exam-oriented, the ultimate outcome of the show will be to fill you with the core knowledge and skillset you need to be successful in implementing Cisco technologies while working in an Enterprise Network Environment.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 23 lectures & 16.15 hours of content 24/7
- Configure Etherchannels / Link aggregation
- Route protocols including EIGRP, OSPF, & BGP
- Work on multicast protocols like PIM dense, sparse, & sparse-dense mode
- Learn network designs & architectures like the campus design or leaf-spine architecture
- Configure NAT/PAT & first hop redundancy protocols like HSRP, VRRP, or GLBP
This course covers the fundamentals for advanced routing and addressing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, Cisco WAN, security services, network services, and SDA. By the end of this path, you’ll be confident in your abilities to design network architecture for Cisco Enterprise networks. In addition, these courses align with the objectives in the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks ENSLD (300-420) exam and will help you prepare for the certification. The ENSLD exam is one of the options for concentration exams needed for CCNP Enterprise certification.
- Access 8 lectures & 5.66 hours of content 24/7
- Learn advanced addressing & routing solutions
- Learn advanced enterprise campus networks
- Work on WAN, security services, network services & SDA
The Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI exam certifies a candidate’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation. The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services course helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
- Access 20 lectures & 14.65 hours of content 24/7
- Troubleshoot admin distance, route maps, loop prevention & routing protocol distribution
- Configure & verify policy based routing
- Understand MPLS basic operations
- Troubleshoot AAA, ACLs, URPF, & CoPP
The CCNP Data Center certification and training program focus on data center solutions, technologies, and best practices for designing, implementing, and managing a contemporary data center infrastructure. The Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies 350-601 exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core data center technologies including network, compute storage, ACI, automation, and security. After completion of this course, you will be able to implement core data center technologies including network, compute, storage network, automation, and security.
- Access 12 lectures & 8.86 hours of content 24/7
- Configure data center networking
- Configure data center computing
- Configure data center network storage
- Implement data center automation
- Apply security to your data center
- Configure & manage a Cisco Data Center lab
The courses cover everything you need to know about network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, and visibility and enforcement. You’ll have the foundation laid for a career in network security and the ability to specialize in any number of specific areas and technologies. In addition, the courses in this path align with the objectives for the Cisco SCOR (300-701) exam and can help you prepare for the exam.
- Access 23 lectures & 16.83 hours of content 24/7
- Lay a foundation for a career in network security
- Have the ability to specialize in any number of specific areas & technologies
- Prepare for the Cisco SCOR (300-701) exam
Within the ever-changing world of security technology, the CCNP Security Certification helps candidates gain a greater variety of knowledge and abilities. This certification also gives security professionals a range of alternatives to select from, as well as the opportunity to expand on certain skills. Beginning your Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (SNCF) preparation by understanding the importance of the Cisco 300-710 certification test syllabus and study guide is a fantastic approach to get started. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco Firepower, Threat Defense, and Firepower, including policy configurations, integrations, deployments, management, and troubleshooting. When looking for jobs, earning a CCNP Security certification can help you get to the top of the pile. Certified personnel is valued by employers.
- Access 14 lectures & 10.50 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Cisco Firepower’s policy configurations
- Gain knowledge about Cisco Firepower, Threat Defense, & Firepower
- Explore newer topics including policy configurations, integrations, deployments, management, & troubleshooting
- Be 100% prepared for the 300-710 SNCF certification exam
As of February 2020, the existing CCNA certification will be obsolete. The NEW 2020 CCNA certification allows you to take one exam that encompasses many subjects instead of several exams for all subjects. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations. Now, iCollege brings you this Complete 2020 Cisco CCNA Certification Prep Course to help you feel less overwhelmed with the CCNA certification. Once you complete your CCNA certification, you can then determine how you want to proceed with specializations.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 43 lectures & 30.45 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to configure & manage wired and wireless network connectivity for a new internet connection model
- Explore newer topics including automation, programmability, SDN, wireless & security fundamentals
- Be 100% prepared for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam
The span of Cisco technologies in the marketplace, properly trained professionals with the DevNet Associate, are very valuable across industries. After watching these 55 skills, you’ll not only find yourself more marketable as a networking professional but also gain valuable routing and switching skills. With the right experience, DevOps professionals who complete this DevNet Associate training will be well-positioned to step into network or DevOps engineer roles. For IT managers, this DevNet Associate training can be used for exam prep, on-boarding new DevOps professionals, or as part of a team training plan.
- Access 21 lectures & 15.73 hours of content 24/7
- Understand & use APIs
- Learn more about Cisco platforms & development
- Learn application deployment & automation
- Develop expert skills on infrastructure, automation & network fundamentals
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.