You hear about it all the time: companies getting hacked, having their websites shut down or their customers’ data compromised. When that happens, it’s time to call in ethical hackers to break into network systems, evaluate their security, and propose solutions. After this course you’ll be well on your way to being one of these hackers, paid generously to hack networks, apps, emails, social media accounts, and more!
- Access 85 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to bypass different security layers after getting proper approval
- Learn how to compromise computers, crack passwords, crash systems & compromise applications
- Run a buffer overflow from scratch
- Stride towards a career in this fast-growing IT profession
The GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) can help you stand out in the world of IT and security and maintain a lucrative career. This exam certifies that you demonstrate you’re qualified for hands-on IT systems roles with respect to security tasks. This course will prepare you to ace the exam on your first try.
- Access 94 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Build a GSEC lab
- Explore networking concepts & defense in depth
- Get an introduction to ethical hacking
- Discuss internet & OS security technologies
The Art of Exploitation is one of the most sophisticated attacks in ethical hacking. In this course, students will learn from scratch how to find a vulnerability or weakness in any system and perform this complex attack.
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic ethical hacking skills
- Understand vulnerabilities & how to exploit them
- Discuss buffer overflow
A SQL Injection is a form of attack that takes advantage of an improperly filtered user and takes the input acquired to manipulate a database. When this attack is used, an unauthorized person can access the database of a website and extract the data from that source. It’s a must-know attack for any ethical hacker and in this course, you’ll cover it from A to Z.
- Access 17 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn what SQL Injection is & how it works
- Explore the different types of SQL Injection
Welcome to the world’s most advanced ethical hacking course, covering 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker worth their salt needs to know. This course covers over 270 attack technologies commonly used by hackers, showing you how to defeat each. By the end of this course, you’ll have in-demand ethical hacking skills and be fully prepared to take important exams.
- Access 151 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, & penetration testing
- Explore various types of foot-printing, foot-printing tools, & countermeasures
- Discover network scanning techniques & scanning countermeasures
- Discuss enumeration techniques & enumeration countermeasures
- Understand system hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, & covering tracks
- Examine different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, & Trojan countermeasures
- Understand viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, & countermeasures
- Learn social engineering techniques, identify theft, & social engineering countermeasures
- Demystify DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, & DoS/DDoS countermeasures
This CISSP® preparation training course focuses solely on the eight domains of knowledge as determined by (ISC)2. Each domain of knowledge is dissected into its critical components, and those components are then discussed in terms of their relationship with one another and with other areas of information security.
- Access 143 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to implement an information security management system in any organization
- Get qualified to pass the CISSP exam on your first try
There are plenty of ethical hacking and penetration testing courses online today, making learning these skills easy. But how can you utilize this knowledge and these skills into a real business or project? This course combines both technical and business elements to help you become a professional ethical hacker or penetration tester.
- Access 68 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to start a penetration testing project in any organization
- Write a proposal for any company
- Plan for a real project
- Discuss the professional tools you should use in a project
- Conduct the full phases of a project
- Manage the finding & recommended solutions, and write a final report
- Understand service fees
Cloud computing is essential to organizations, which makes understanding its information security risks and mitigation strategies even more critical. Legacy approaches are inadequate, and organizations need competent, experienced professionals equipped with the right cloud security knowledge and skills to be successful. They need CCSPs. Backed by the two leading non-profits focused on cloud and information security, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and (ISC)², the CCSP credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. CCSPs help you achieve the highest standard for cloud security expertise and enable your organization to benefit from the power of cloud computing while keeping sensitive data secure.
- Access 60 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the 5 domain of the CSSP exam
- Pass the CCSP exam on your first try
The CISM certification from ISACA is a program developed for information security managers, information security professionals, and individuals who are planning to move to information security management. This CISM program will endow you with the skills needed to work as an information security manager and help you clear the CISM exam on your first attempt to receive a globally-recognized certificate.
- Access 53 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the 4 information security domains
- Learn through real-life scenarios & a library of templates
- Pass the CISM exam on your first try
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized certification for information system auditors. In this course, you’ll learn how to audit information systems while preparing to pass the CISA exam on your first attempt. You’ll gain audit experience, knowledge, and skills needed to assess vulnerabilities and follow compliance.
- Access 70 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the process of auditing information systems
- Discuss governance & management of IT
- Cover information systems acquisition, development, implementation, operations, maintenance, & support
- Protect information
This course is targeted towards aspiring information security professionals who aren’t sure where to start. Beginning with basic security fundamentals, this course elevates through more advanced topics, ultimately providing you with the knowledge you need to pass the globally-recognized CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
- Access 67 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover basic security fundamentals, threats, & vulnerabilities
- Explore network security
- Dive into host & application security
- Discuss risk management & business continuity planning
- Study to ace the CompTIA Security+ certification exam on the first attempt
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst, or CSA+, is a CompTIA certification focusing on the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat-detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpreting the results with the end goal of securing an organization. This course will prepare you to pass this coveted certification exam.
- Access 53 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss threat management
- Learn how to manage vulnerabilities
- Respond to incidents appropriately
- Cover security architectures