ITIL® is a set of IT practices that focuses on aligning IT service management with business needs. In this AXELOS and EXIN-accredited course, you’ll be introduced to the IT Service Lifecycle through several engaging case studies. Everything you need to pass the ITIL Foundations exam will be covered, so by course’s end you’ll be ready to take the first step towards delivering IT service in a corporate environment.
- Access 27 lectures & 7.5 hours of video instruction
- Accredited by EXIN
- Explain the importance of service management to IT & business
- Understand how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management
- Comprehend & be aware of Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, & Continual Service Improvement
- Discover the Service Lifecycle
- Master key principles, selected processes, roles, & functions & models
- Receive a certificate of completion that qualifies you to sit for your ITIL Certification Exam
COBIT® is a set of best practices developed to ensure successful IT management, and level 5 is the most recent iteration. COBIT 5 aims to provide guidance to business leaders when making technology decisions in support of organizational objectives. This course will get you up to speed with COBIT best practices, allowing you to make better decisions for all parties involved in or affected by governance and management of information systems. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to pass the COBIT 5 Foundation exam for a valuable certification.
- Access 19 lectures & 6.5 hours of video instruction
- Accredited by AMPG
- Understand how IT management issue affect organizations
- Discover the need for an effective framework to govern & manage enterprise IT
- Learn the benefits of COBIT & how it works w/ other standards & best practices
- Explore the COBIT Framework & other working components
- Identify how to apply COBIT in a practical situation
- Receive a certificate of completion that qualifies you to sit for your COBIT Certification Exam
ISO/IEC 20000 is a complementary to the process approach defined within ITIL, but goes further in its focus on the understanding and development of a service management system (SMS). Becoming ISO/IEC certified will help you manage a full IT initiative that can transform how businesses operate and handle their information systems. This course will arm you with the knowledge you need to pass the Foundation level of ISO/IEC 20000.
- Access 14 lectures & 5 hours of video instruction
- Accredited by EXIN
- Explain the core concepts of service management & quality frameworks
- Describe the service management system (SMS) & the value & application of the PDCA cycle
- Discuss high-level concepts around service design & transition
- Identify objectives, activities, & quality requirements of the service management process
- Receive a certificate of completion that qualifies you to sit for your ISO/IEC Certification Exam
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.