Kotlin is a statically-typed programming language that has been steadily adopted onto Android over the years. This expressive, concise, extensible, powerful language is growing in popularity, and is a valuable language to learn as it works seamlessly side by side with Java and C++ on Android. This comprehensive course will get you started.
- Access 117 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install the development environment & run your first Kotlin app
- Learn how to work w/ files
- Explore functions & the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming needed to program w/ Kotlin
- Builds apps & games in Android
- Work w/ restful web services & JSON
- Use SQLite to add, delete & update records, & Firebase for online gaming
Get up to speed with the newest Android release, Oreo, and learn how to utilize all the new features to build your own Android apps from scratch. Through hands-on work, you’ll gain an understanding of how to program for the world’s most popular OS.
- Access 147 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build & design secure Android apps & avoid vulnerabilities
- Use SQLite as local database storage & MySQL as remote database storage
- Work w/ Android device permissions & access to device information & services
- Discover how to use Firebase to build apps w/ a real-time database
- Understand how to monetize your app
The newest Android OS release, Android Oreo, is available for developers, so there’s no time like the present to learn the powerful new capabilities to this operating system as you learn how to build apps for Android. Even if you know absolutely nothing about coding, this course will introduce you to Java, the Android Studio, IntellJ IDEA, and other key concepts of creating apps for Android. Beyond that, you’ll learn by actually doing as you develop clones of popular apps that you can use as source code for your own ideas going forward.
- Access 214 lectures & 31.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Android app development & Java programming
- Create engaging, real-world Android apps, like clones of Flappy Bird, calculator, YouTube, & more
- Work w/ APIs, web services, & advanced databases
- Explore IntelliJ IDEA & Android Studio & build user interfaces in both
- Understand Android building blocks
This course assumes you know nothing about Android O app development. Making it all the more impressive when, in five weeks, you’ll be operating like a full-fledged developer. From building a clone of Flappy Bird, a calculator, a YouTube video player, and more, this comprehensive course will show you the ropes to start getting your apps live for the most used operating system on Earth.
- Access 144 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Build Android apps from scratch using Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA & the Kotlin programming language
- Learn inputs, buttons, & reactive interfaces
- Upload your apps to Google Play to reach billions of Android users
- Make money from your apps by incorporating ads
- Navigate & pass information between screens
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.