Mastering Arduino is an all-in-one guide to getting the most out of your Arduino. This practical, no-nonsense guide teaches you all of the electronics and programming skills that you need to create advanced Arduino projects. This book is packed full of real-world projects for you to practice on, bringing all of the knowledge in the book together and giving you the skills to build your own robot from the examples in this book. The final two chapters discuss wireless technologies and how they can be used in your projects.
- Access 372 pages & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of electronics & circuits along w/ the Arduino IDE and basic C operations
- Use sensors to build a mini weather station
- Control LEDs using code
- Power a robot arm using stepper motors
- Remotely control your Arduino using RF, Bluetooth LE, & Bluetooth Classic
- Make a sound tone generator w/ buttons
This book will teach you to build industry-level drones with Arduino and ESP8266 and their modified versions of hardware. You will explore techniques for leveraging a tiny WiFi chip to enhance your drone and control it over a mobile phone. This book will start with teaching you how to solve problems while building your own WiFi controlled Arduino based drone. You will also learn how to build a Quadcopter and a mission-critical drone. Moving on you will learn how to build a prototype drone that will be given a mission to complete which it will do it itself. You will also learn to build various exciting projects such as gliding and racing drones.
- Access 212 pages & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Cover electrical engineering & programming concepts, interfacing w/ the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, and internet connectivity
- Control & fly your quadcopter, taking into account weather conditions
- Build a drone that can follow you
- Build a mission-control drone & learn how to use it effectively
- Maintain your vehicle as much as possible & repair it whenever required
The mission of this book is to integrate technology with the tools that children already use for crafts so that they feel that technology is an extension of their playtime. You’ll use coding, sensors, and micro-controllers integrated with art and craft supplies, origami, and Playdough. There are 10 fun-filled chapters that talk to children directly, and give clear instructions for non-technical parents too.
- Access 218 pages & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Write simple programs using variables, functions, loops, arrays, & libraries
- Set up the Arduino & understand its internal functioning
- Get to grips w/ connections in electronics & arrive at ways to connect various components yourself
- Delve into various sensors & their selection and build your own sensor
- Unravel the concept of resistors & capacitors along w/ understanding the physics of electronics
- Become an inventor through interactive exercises
Arduino is a powerful and versatile platform for creating DIY electronics projects. This book takes a recipe-based approach, giving you precise examples of how to build Internet of Things projects of all types using the Arduino platform. From robotics to home automation to social media interactions, you’ll learn how to build quick and easy projects that broaden your horizons in the world of IoT and Arduino.
- Access 188 pages & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Monitor several Arduino boards simultaneously
- Tweet sensor data directly from your Arduino board
- Post updates on your Facebook wall directly from your Arduino board
- Create an automated access control w/ a fingerprint sensor
- Control your entire home from a single dashboard
- Make a GPS tracker that you can track in Google Maps
- Build a live camera that streams directly from your robot
If you’re interested in designing and building your own wearables, the Arduino platform is perfect for you. With this e-book, you’ll learn to create your own wearable projects by mastering different electronic components—such as LEDs and sensors—then applying your learnings through practical projects. You’ll consolidate your new skills in your final project, utilizing all the concepts you’ve learned to create a smartwatch complete with fitness tracking, Internet-based notifications, GPS, and time-telling.
- Access 218 pages & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about Arduino & compatible prototyping platforms suitable for creating wearables
- Understand the design process surrounding the creation of wearable objects
- Gain insight into materials suitable for developing wearable projects
- Design & create projects w/ various kinds of electronic components: interactive bike gloves, GPRS locator watch, etc.
- Dive into programming for interactivity
- Learn how to connect & interface wearables w/ Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Get your hands dirty w/ your own personalized designs
The future belongs to applications and services that involve connected devices, requiring physical components to communicate with web-level applications. Arduino combined with the popular open source software platform Python can be used to develop the next level of advanced Internet of Things (IoT) projects with graphical user interfaces and Internet-connected applications. Starting with designing hardware prototypes using Arduino, this book will then show you everything you need to know to be able to develop complex cloud applications. You will delve into domain-specific topics with incremental complexity, ending with real-world projects. You will quickly learn to develop user interfaces, plots, remote access, messaging protocols, and cloud connectivity. Each successive topic, accompanied by plenty of examples, will help you develop your cutting-edge hardware applications.
- Access 400 pages & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Design & develop your own hardware prototypes using Arduino
- Interface Arduino to a computer using the Firmata protocol & Python
- Acquire hands-on experience in developing applications for a variety of popular sensors
- Develop graphical user interfaces to control your components & plots to visualize sensor data
- Access your Arduino prototype from the Internet
- Implement messaging protocols for Arduino communication
- Connect your hardware project to cloud-based services
- Create advanced Internet of Things applications through projects in the book
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.