CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is one of the main building blocks of web content as it’s used to add styling to plain HTML. Want to bring your web content to life? You need to learn CSS, and that’s just what this course will help you do. You’ll learn how to use CSS syntax and begin to understand where to apply different properties and values. Whether you’re a complete beginner or want to refresh your skills, this course is for you.
- Access 82 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to add CSS to your websites
- Add styling w/ colors to fonts & backgrounds
- Discover the Box Model
- Understand how Padding, Borders, & margins work
- Update your height, width & dimensions
- Learn the basics of displaying content w/ CSS
- Access 155 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to add Bootstrap to your website
- Explore how containers work
- Add classes to make things happen
- Understand how the Bootstrap Grid works
- Explore columns & rows and how to structure your content
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices. In this course, you’ll start with the very basics and progress to creating complex projects.
- Access 91 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to draw circles & rectangles
- Create complex illustrations, logos, business cards & more
- Get confident w/ each tool or feature of Illustrator
HTML and CSS are the building blocks of the web; the stuff that makes web pages appear the way they do. Whether you want to make changes to your website’s template, create new pages from scratch, or just understand what those YouTube coding tutorials are actually saying, this course can help. Here, you’ll create a simple “Coming Soon” web page using valid HTML5 and CSS3 code so you can learn how to code with confidence.
- Access 43 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what tools you need to write HTML & CSS, and how to use them
- Organize & manage web page content w/ HTML
- Use CSS to control the presentation or “look” of your webpage
- Understand how web publishing works, & how to get your HTML and CSS files from your computer onto the web
- Access 94 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss objects, arrays, functions, loops & conditionals
- Explore functional programming
- Access 65 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to output to the console & to the browser window by manipulating the DOM
- Create arrays, strings, string functions, & more
- Access web services w/ the xmlHTTPRequest() Object
- Discover JSON notation & parsing JSON content
With the growing importance of brilliant and interactive UIs, React has taken center stage at simplifying the process of building dynamic user interfaces, as well as websites and apps. This React course not only helps to break down the fundamentals of React but also dives deep into how React works and the actual coding process that is required. At the end of this course, you will have a thorough working idea of React and you’ll even be able to build your own small projects.
- Access 35 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore JSX, looping, & ES
- Understand how to fix bugs
- Discuss states, props, libraries, actions, Redux, & ore
- Build a small but effective project
Want to learn how to design mobile apps with Sketch 3? Then this course is for you. This fluff-free course focuses only on the most important things you need to know to get up and working as fast as possible. Before you know it, you’ll be a fluent app designer in Sketch 3 and be putting together beautiful mobile app designs in no time.
- Access 23 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Go from beginner to fluent in mobile app design
- Learn the Sketch 3 app
- Discover core design principles that you can take w/ you to any app
You probably at least know of Photoshop, the world’s leading photo editing software, but you might not know quite how to use it to its fullest potential. In this course, you’ll go from zero to hero in Photoshop, mastering all of the editing tools available, as well as the design capabilities. Whether you want to use Photoshop for business or pleasure, this course will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- Access 59 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Navigate & customize a Photoshop workspace
- Learn how to edit RAW & non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Use selection tools, retouching tools, & more
- Create & adjust shapes in Photoshop
- Design graphics w/ different blend models
- Save your projects for printing, online, sharing, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.