This Photoshop course begins with the absolute basics and progresses through to an intermediate level. You’ll start by learning the toolbar and the layering system before diving into a hands-on portion where you can apply the skills you’ve learned.
- Access 58 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the pen tool, create shapes, work w/ types, & more
- Dive into working w/ photos, manipulation, filters, & effects
This dynamic, project-based course makes learning InDesign simple and fun! Here, you’ll create a beautiful flip book for digital and print, as well as a full magazine using InDesign.
- Access 34 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ paragraphs & headlines
Paragraphs and Headlines
- Set font & colors
- Save time by learning about master pages in InDesign
- Explore text wraps, photo cropping, & layout
- Export files in both digital & print format
Adobe Illustrator is a unique, highly customizable program that many professional designers use for posters, logos, and much more. In this project-based course, you’ll cover five common project types, exploring specific tools in detail during each project.
- Access 40 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Review basic Illustrator tools & master the Pen tool
- Create various geometric shapes
- Discover how to work w/ typography in Illustrator
- Design a coffee-themed logo & create multiple versions
- Draw custom icons using the Pen tool
Logos and packaging are essential to building a strong, recognizable brand. In this course, you’ll learn about designing a brand while getting familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Before you know it, you’ll have the foundations to work on branding campaigns as a freelancer or in a new career.
- Access 95 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Review typography, color theory, layout, & composition
- Understand how to use photos in design
- Learn the basics of Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign w/ real-world applications
- Master the Pen tool by hand tracing simple & complex shapes
- Create a magazine layout in InDesign & learn the master pages tool to drastically speed up your design workflow
- Discuss branding basics
- Create an entire brand package using Illustrator complete w/ business cards & other assets
If you already have basic design skills in Photoshop and Illustrator, then this course will take you to the next level. This practical design course is meant to teach while showing and producing real-world client projects.
- Access 110 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Learn Content Aware in Photoshop
- Sketch logos
- Discover the Golden Ratio in design
- Develop an entire digital campaign
Many people want to become designers but don’t know the basic fundamentals of design at all. It can take years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how great design works. But it doesn’t have to be like that! As long as you have an overarching grasp of design theory, it can seriously streamline your design education. This course seeks to build that foundation.
- Access 52 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the foundations of color, typography, layout, composition, branding, & more
- Learn intermediate & advanced terminology that you can use to incorporate in graphic design
This course is aimed at aspiring graphic designers, web designers, and digital artists who’d like to turn their interest into a profession. You’ll learn everything from working with layers and selections in Photoshop to formatting text and menus in Dreamweaver, to using pathfinders and special effects in Illustrator. By course’s end, you’ll have the strong foundation needed to get started in the professional world of graphic design.
- Access 29 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Master the most widely used software in graphic design
- Learn the principles of graphic design & visual communication
- Gain insight into the current graphic design industry
- Understand how to forge a career path as a graphic designer
Typography is more than just text – it’s a crucial element of graphic design. Through this course, you’ll explore the philosophy behind typography and learn why it is important in any sort of design project. You’ll learn proper terminology and font classifications, examine how fonts impact a message, and how they’re used in different varieties of media. Ultimately, you’ll leave with a theoretical and literal understanding of typography and how it is used.
- Access 73 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand typography fundamentals
- Apply typography principles to digital & print media
- Create outstanding text-based logos & designs
- Learn how typography is perceived by audiences
A good logo makes a world of difference to a business. We’re exposed to branding, advertising and promotional messaging every second of every day. But a noticeable, attractive logo that stands out from the crowd can make your business stick in someone’s mind for longer than a fleeting moment. With the right design and placement, positive associations can form in a very short space of time; which means, basically, that logos are very important. This online logo design course will show you how to make yours count.
- Access 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master the use of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for effective logo design
- Explore the function of logos & why some work better than others
- Discover the fundamental design principles behind great logos
- Learn how to land clients & understand what they want from a design
- Push your creative skills into an in-demand, specialized area
Canva is a cloud-based design alternative for those overwhelmed by Photoshop and Illustrator. This simple tool is surprisingly powerful and can be used to create an entire brand, from logo, t-shirts, and social media to posters, business cards, letterheads, and more. In fact, that’s exactly what you’ll do in this course! You’ll learn the basic elements of Canva by creating an entire brand from scratch.
- Access 32 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a logo & a business card
- Explore social media graphics
- Design a t-shirt using Canva
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.