In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel worksheets using Excel 2019 or Excel 365. Choose this Excel class if you are new to Microsoft Excel and are using Excel 2019 or Excel 365. Catch up with the newest version and eventually master its features.
- Access 119 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel 2019
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Manage Excel workbooks
- Learn how to use handy features new in 2019
Note: Software NOT included
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 training class is meant for students using Excel 2019 or Excel 365 who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles. Learn to streamline and analyze data and to keep data organized by managing large data sets with lists and tables. Learn to use filters to save time, as well as great ways to group and summarize data.
- Access 96 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn to use formulas & functions
- Convert, sort, filter & manage lists
- Insert & modify illustrations in a worksheet
- Learn to use conditional formatting & styles
Note: Software NOT included
Already comfortable using Microsoft Excel 2019 or Excel 365 and ready to become an Excel expert? Take your skills to the next level in this Advanced Excel course. Learn Excel’s most powerful and advanced tools, including PivotTables, PivotCharts, Macros, and more. You will gain skills for better collaboration, including password protection and tracking changes, learn to audit worksheets, validate data to ensure consistency, and use other essential business tools in Microsoft Excel.
- Access 78 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create pivot tables & charts
- Learn to trace precedents & dependents
- Convert text & validate and consolidate data
- Collaborate w/ others by protecting worksheets & workbooks
- Create, use, edit & manage macros
- Import & export data
Note: Software NOT included.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.