Microsoft Excel is the premiere software for creating spreadsheets and workbooks. In this beginner course you’ll learn how to use Excel to organize an array of data types. Whether you’re trying to improve your own personal accounting or looking for a professional career in bookkeeping and data analytics, this course is an essential foundation.
- Access 7 hours of content 24/7
- Create worksheets, workbooks & learn how to populate cells
- Use common functions like Average, Max, Min & Count
- Learn how to format worksheets for specific purposes
- Discover how to protect workbooks by adding, hiding & deleting comments
- Understand the best printing techniques for multiple worksheets
By completing this Excel Advanced Course, you’ll be fully prepared to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist in Excel Exam. You’ll learn to implement macros and customization into your worksheets, track changes, and understand how to use intermediate and advanced formulas. Through this course, you’ll be well qualified for Excel-heavy professional positions or a freelancing career.
- Access over 7 hours of content 24/7
- Merge workbooks, identify errors & troubleshoot more effectively
- Use intermediate functions like IF, AND, OR, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, & COUNTIFS
- Use advanced functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, NOW, TODAY, & TRANSPOSE
- Insert charts, tables & slicers to your worksheets
- Learn how to apply custom formats & layouts
Microsoft Powerpoint is used to create attractive, well-formatted presentations that may be incredibly useful in the workplace. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals behind Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 and create slideshows to practice your facility with the software. This is an excellent skill set to add to your professional repertoire!
- Access 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand basic presentation & slide formats, and customizations
- Learn how to modify shapes & group items to better design slides
- Work w/ animations & transitions to add flare to your presentations
- Insert pictures, tables, video & audio to express a point
Microsoft Access is a software used to build and run databases. In this course, you will learn to design and create databases and tables, query those tables, and create forms and reports. This is an important program for anybody working with large amounts of data, like address books or finance tables. Mastering Access will be a big resume boost and better qualify you for an array of professions.
- Access 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to use Access templates
- Review a table’s anatomy, add records & understand Access options
- Learn how to create a new table in design view, add fields & enter data
- Use the Query Wizard to find information in your database
- Create simple forms & reports
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.