This course is designed for beginners who want to work with Raspberry Pi. You’ll start your journey right from the basics by walking through setting-up a Raspberry Pi for the first time. Later on, you’ll make a number of Raspberry Pi projects. You’ll walk through setting up every circuit from scratch and writing Python programs for it. Later on, you’ll explore building some mini projects using LEDs, Switches, DHT11 Sensors (Temperature/Humidity/Light/Distance), viewing live data with IoT Cloud (Internet of Things) and more.
- Access 20 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore creating a number of Raspberry Pi projects
- Walk through using LEDs, Switches, DHT11 Sensors & more
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Python programming language
With millions of Alexa devices being sold, learning to build custom Alexa skills is becoming a highly sought after skill by employers. Electronics hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers can also use Alexa to perform home automation. By using a Raspberry Pi, it’s easy to interface with home electronics and devices to create custom skills using Alexa to voice control anything in your home and achieve true home automation! This course will teach you how to build Alexa Skills that will run on any Amazon Echo device to voice control anything in your home.
- Access 55 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to work w/ relays & safely control high voltage AC devices from a Raspberry Pi
- Explore using an octocoupler circuit to allow electrical isolation to protect your Raspberry Pi when connecting to high voltage AC power from a relay
- Learn how to work w/ GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi
- Learn about infrared transmitters & receivers
- Dive into Python programming & learn how to program for Alexa
- Discover how to build custom Alexa skills from scratch
This course will provide you with the information you need to master the Raspberry Pi 3! It assumes no prior programming or electronics knowledge and walks you through everything you need to know to use the platform to the fullest. Jump in, and you”ll demystify this exciting system and even walk through creating an Amazon Echo Clone!
- Access 76 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore what Raspberry Pi is & learn what components you need to set everything up
- Explore configuration tips for the Raspbian Operating System
- Discover multiple methods of connecting remotely to your Raspberry Pi
- Learn how to navigate your system, work with files, perform network & system commands and keyboard shortcuts
- Learn how to set up a USB web cam & install software to create a live video camera feed
- Walk through creating a working Amazon Echo Clone w/ the Alexa Voice Service
This course is an all-inclusive introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. Catered for all levels, this project-based course will get you up and running with the basics of Pi, before escalating to full projects. Before you know it, you’ll be building a gaming system to play old Nintendo, Sega, and Playstation games and a personal digital assistant using the Google Assistant API. Now that’s progress.
- Access 50 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand all the components needed to get your Raspberry Pi up & running
- Learn how to easily prepare an SD card & flash it for any OS
- Work w/ GPIO pins & learn how to programmatically control them w/ Python
- Build simple circuits w/ an LED & a fully function gaming system w/ RetroPie
- Discuss the different types of Raspberry Pi models
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.