Robot Operating System, or ROS, is one of the most popular software frameworks for modeling, simulating, and prototyping robots; but it can be tricky for newcomers. Loaded with more than 14 ROS projects, this eBook will help you get your feet wet as you walk through building a self-driving car, creating an autonomous mobile robot, and even tinkering around with image recognition and deep learning.
- Access 452 pages of content 24/7
- Deepen your understanding of ROS & walk through hands-on-projects
- Explore building a self-driving car, autonomous robot & more robotic creations
- Learn about image recognition & deep learning and how they apply to robotics
Building and programming a fully functional robot sounds complicated, but Robot Operating System (ROS) makes it much simpler. Ideal for ROS newbies, this eBook is packed with This book is packed with hands-on examples that will help you program your robot and give you complete solutions using open source ROS libraries and tools. You’ll start with the ROS basics, then move on to sensors and actuators, navigation, mapping, and more until you’re ready to create your own robot.
- Access 468 pages of content 24/7
- Understand the ROS essentials & dive into command-line tools, visualization GUIs, and more
Famously functional and used at virtually every level in the robotics field, Robot Operating System, or ROS, is a worthwhile addition to your robotics toolbox. Updated to the Kinetic Kame release, this second edition of ROS Robotics will help you come to grips with ROS’ new features as you walk through step-by-step examples, including manipulator arms and flying robots. By the end of the eBook, you’ll have concrete experience controlling robots with ROS.
- Access 484 pages of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ the ROS essentials
- Walk through simulating & controlling a robot arm
- Control a flying robot
- Learn how to send your robot on an independent mission
- Deepen your understanding of controlling robots w/ external devices
Your Robot Operating System (ROS) education wouldn’t be complete without this comprehensive eBook. Focusing on the Kinetic Kame ROS release, this eBook discusses advanced concepts you’ll need to know when programming with ROS. You’ll learn how to build models of complex robots and simulate and interface them using the ROS MoveIt! motion planning library and ROS navigation stacks.
- Access 580 pages of content 24/7
- Create a robot model with a robotic arm & a differential wheeled robot
- Use SLAM & AMCL packages to create robots that can navigate autonomously
- Deepen your understanding of I/O boards, like Arduino, robot sensors & high-end actuators
With powerful processing and storage capabilities, the ESP8266 Wi-Fi module is ideal for just about any Internet-connected project. This eBook covers robotics projects based on the original ESP8266 microcontroller board and some variants of ESP8266 boards. You’ll start with a look at setting up your development environment with basic hardware and software components. Then, you’ll learn how to use various chassis kits, motors, power supplies, sensors, and more to build Wi-Fi-controlled robotics projects.
- Access 208 pages of content 24/7
- Learn how to build a basic robot with the original ESP8266 & other boards
- Walk through building a line-following robot by connecting line sensors
- Learn how to control a Robot with a Wiimote
- Explore building a mini robot rover chassis & control it via Wi-Fi
- Dive into creating a robot that can take pictures
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.