In today’s data-driven world, companies need database administrators and analysts; and this course is the perfect starting point if you’re keen on becoming one. Designed to help you ace the Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration exam, this course walks you through Oracle database concepts and tools, internal memory structures and critical storage files. You’ll explore constraints and triggers, background processes and internal memory structures and ultimately emerge with a set of valuable skills to help you stand out during the job hunt.
- Access 92 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Understand data definition language & its manipulation
- Walk through database concepts & tools, memory structure, tables, and indexes
- Dive into undertaking installation, backup & recovery
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-765, which is one of two tests you must pass to earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): 2016 Database Administration certification. If you’re looking to start a lucrative IT career installing and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server and Azure environments, this course is for you.
- Access 102 lectures & 22.5 hours of content 24/7
- Deploy a Microsoft Azure SQL database
- Plan for a SQL Server installation
- Deploy SQL Server instances
- Deploy SQL Server databases to Azure Virtual Machines
- Configure secure access to Microsoft Azure SQL databases
If you’re interested in working in Database Administration, Database Development, or Business Intelligence, you’d be remiss to skip this course. Dive in, and you’ll foster the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Access 196 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Apply built-in scalar functions & ranking functions
- Combine datasets, design T-SQL stored procedures, optimize queries, & more
- Implement aggregate queries, handle errors, generate sequences, & explore data types
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, & MERGE statements
- Create database objects, tables, views, & more
This course is aimed towards aspiring database professionals who would like to install, maintain, and configure database systems as their primary job function. You’ll get up to speed with the SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database while becoming more efficient at securing and backing up databases.
- Access 128 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Audit SQL Server instances, back up databases, deploy a SQL Server, & more
- Configure additional SQL Server components
- Install SQL Server & explore related services
- Understand how to manage & configure SQL Servers & implement a migration strategy
This course is designed for aspiring Extract Transform Load (ETL) and Data Warehouse Developers who would like to focus on hands-on work creating business intelligence solutions. It will prepare you to sit and pass the Microsoft 70-463 certification exam.
- Access 100 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master data using Master Data Services & cleans it using Data Quality Services
- Explore ad-hoc data manipulations & transformations
- Manage, configure, & deploy SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Design & implement dimensions, fact tables, control flow, & more
This course is all about showing you how to plan and implement enterprise database infrastructure solutions using SQL Server 2012 and other Microsoft technologies. As you make your way through over 5 hours of content, you’ll explore consolidation of SQL Server workloads, working with both on-site and cloud-based solutions, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Access 186 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore managing multiple servers
- Dive into disaster recovery planning
- Discover the rules of database design
- Learn how to design a database structure & database objects
This course is designed for aspiring business intelligence developers who would like to create BI solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012, including implementing multi-dimensional data models, OLAP cubs, and creating information displays used in business decision making.
- Work w/ large data sets across multiple database systems
- Develop cubes & Multi-dimensional Expressions (MDX) queries to support analysts
- Explore data model decisions
- Manage a reporting system, use report builder to create reports & develop complex SQL queries for reports
This course is designed for aspiring business intelligence architects who would like to focus on the overall design of a BI infrastructure, including how it relates to other data systems.
- Access 153 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn BI Solution architecture & design
- Understand provisioning of software & hardware
- Explore Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cube design
- Study performance planning, scalability planning, upgrade management, & more
- Maintain server health, design a security strategy, & more
This course is designed for aspiring database developers who would like to build and implement databases across an organization. Database developers create database files, create data types and tables, plan indexes, implement data integrity, and much more. All of which you’ll learn how to do in this Microsoft 70-464 course.
- Access 140 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Optimize & tune queries
- Create & alter indexes & stored procedures
- Maintain database integrity & optimize indexing strategies
- Design, implement, & troubleshoot security
- Work w/ XML Data
- Write automation scripts
Explore the benefits of an Oracle database that is re-engineered for cloud computing in this course! The Oracle Multitenant architecture delivers next-level hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability benefits, and fast and efficient cloud provisioning. Jump into this course, and you’ll explore the essentials for passing the Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals exam.
- Access 71 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ data control language
- Understand SQL functions & subqueries
- Walk through combining queries & data definition language
- Prep to ace the Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals exam
The Microsoft SQL Server environment is one of the most preferred data management systems for companies in many different industries. Certified administrators are handsomely paid. This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-764 which validates that you are able to administer a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 server.
- Access 105 lectures & 30.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to administer a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 server
- Configure data access, permissions & auditing
- Perform encryption on server data
- Develop a backup strategy
- Restore databases & manage database integrity
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.