The Network+ Certification Study Guide will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress a career in network administration. With over 40 hours of instruction, this course will ensure you have the essential knowledge and skills to design & implement functional network, segment network traffic, troubleshoot, support creation of virtualized networks and more. This is an instructor-led video course with presentations, workbooks, games, flashcards, and quizzes.
- Access 81 lectures & 40.38 hours of content 24/7
- Describe the features of different network protocols & products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions & features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security & appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install & configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor & troubleshoot networks
Companies that trust CompTIA Network+ include: Apple, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Canon, Dell, HP®, Intel®, RICOH, DoD, and Verizon
With the rise and need for virtualized networks and services, cloud-based infrastructure and services have become an increasingly important piece of an organizations’ IT systems. The CompTIA Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills, and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs. It includes the new technologies to support the changing cloud market as more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission-critical systems, and hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm.
- Access 23 lectures & 11.56 hours of content 24/7
- Get familiar w/ the new technologies supporting the changing cloud market
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources & apply necessary changes
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity & security issues related to cloud implementations
Companies that trust CompTIA Linux+ include: Oracle, Macaulay-Brown, BAE Systems, NTT Communications, GDIT, US DoD, and Safran
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.