Google Data Studio (GDS) is a free dashboard and reporting tool (which lives in the cloud). It allows you to create dynamic, collaborative reports, and visualization dashboards. Paid Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Tools Like Tableau Are have either plateaued or will plateau soon. Many of these are either too expensive for small or teams or have a steep learning curve for beginners. This course helps you start with GDS and become proficient in producing powerful visualizations and reports.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Gain familiarity with the interface of Google Data Studio
- Lean to add your own data to GDS
- Connect to different analytic tools such as Youtube Analytics & Google Ads
- Implement different data tabulation techniques
- Present the results as powerful & interactive reports
In this age of big data, companies across the globe use R to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal. By becoming proficient in machine learning, neural networks, and deep learning via a powerful framework, H2O in R, you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level. This course covers the main aspects of the H2O package for data science in R. If you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on R based data science as you will have the keys to a very powerful R supported data science framework.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 6 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Be familiar with powerful R-based deep learning packages such as H2O
- Learn the important concepts of machine learning without the jargon
- Implement both supervised & unsupervised algorithms using H2O
- Do Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) & Deep Neural Networks (DNN)
- Work with real data within the framework
Regression analysis is one of the central aspects of both statistical and machine learning-based analysis. This course will teach you regression analysis for both statistical data analysis and machine learning in R in a practical hands-on manner. This course can help you achieve better grades, give you new analysis tools for your academic career, implement your knowledge in a work setting, or make business forecasting related decisions.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 50 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Implement & infer Ordinary Least Square (OLS) regression using R
- Build machine learning-based regression models & test their robustness in R
- Apply statistical and machine learning-based regression models to deals with problems such as multicollinearity
- Learn when & how machine learning models should be applied
This is a complete neural network and deep learning training with PyTorch in Python. It’s a full 6-hour PyTorch Bootcamp that will help you learn basic machine learning, how to build neural networks, and explore deep learning using one of the most important Python Deep Learning frameworks. In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and the advent of frameworks such as PyTorch is revolutionizing deep learning. By gaining proficiency in PyTorch, you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 52 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn implement deep learning models w/ PyTorch
- Implement PyTorch based deep learning algorithms on imagery data
- Configure the Anaconda Environment for getting started w/ PyTorch
- Implement common machine learning algorithms for Image Classification
This course is your complete guide to practical image processing and computer vision tasks using Python. It covers the important aspects of Keras and Tensorflow (Google’s powerful Deep Learning framework) and if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python Tensorflow and Keras based data science. In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and advent of Tensorflow and Keras is revolutionizing Deep Learning. By gaining proficiency in Keras and Tensorflow, you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 61 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get started with the Python data science environment
- Read in image data into the Jupiter/iPython environment
- Carry out basic image pre-processing & computer vision tasks with Python
- Implement Unsupervised Learning Algorithms on image data
This is a full 3-hour Python Keras Neural Network & Deep Learning Boot Camp that will help you learn basic machine learning, neural networks and deep learning using one of the most important Deep Learning frameworks—Keras. This course is your complete guide to the practical machine and deep learning using the Keras framework in Python. This means, this course covers the important aspects of Keras (Google’s powerful Deep Learning framework) and if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python Keras based data science.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 35 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Get started w/ Jupyter notebooks for implementing data science techniques
- Understand the basics of Keras syntax
- Create artificial neural networks & deep learning structures w/ Keras
Dive into R data science using real data in this comprehensive, hands-on course. Get up to speed with data science packages like caret, h20, MXNET, as well as underlying concepts like which algorithms and methods are best suited for different kinds of data. Help your company scale by becoming an R expert!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 51 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get introduced to powerful R-based deep learning packages such as h2o & MXNET
- Explore deep neural networks (DNN), convolution neural networks (CNN) & recurrent neural networks (RNN)
- Learn to apply these frameworks to real life data for classification & regression applications
This course is your complete guide to time series analysis using R. So, all the main aspects of analyzing temporal data will be covered n depth. You’ll start by absorbing the most valuable R Data Science basics and techniques. It uses easy-to-understand, hands-on methods to simplify and address even the most difficult concepts in R. This course will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. Many courses use made-up data that does not empower students to implement R based data science in real-life.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 52 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to powerful R-based packages for time series analysis
- Learn commonly used techniques, visualization methods & machine/deep learning techniques that can be implemented for time series data
- Apply these frameworks to real life data including temporal stocks & financial data
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.