Simulink is a simulation and model-based design environment for dynamic and embedded systems, integrated with the data matrix MATLAB which enables you to export the simulation results into MATLAB for further analysis. This course aims to teach you how to simulate different systems with Simulink. After completion of this course, you will be able to design your systems such as discrete, continuous, linear, non-linear or fixed and variable.
- Access 47 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand MATLAB & Simulink
- Solve mathematical equations using Simulink
- Analyze different blocks in the Simulink
- Practice the simulation of continuous, discrete & hybrid systems
Data Dashboard enables you to control, measure, and monitor any device and sensor online from around the world. This course helps you connect LabVIEW to your smart device, work with different data, and make applicative projects in order to have smart houses, factories, and environments. In this course, you will learn the Data Dashboard application in detail, so you will be able to design your program wirelessly and professionally.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to connect LabVIEW to smart devices
- Work & launch different sensors from your smart devices
- Share data from both Data Dashboard & LabVIEW
- Know how to make houses, workplaces & environments smart
LabVIEW offers a graphical programming approach that helps you visualize every aspect of your application, including hardware configuration, measurement data, and debugging, to integrate measurement hardware from any vendor, represent complex logic on the diagram, develop data analysis algorithms, and design custom engineering user interfaces. With 30 video lectures, this course will show you how to work with different data acquisitions in different protocols that engineers and programmers use.
- Access 30 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to work w/ different Data Acquisitions in different protocols such as NI USB 6009, Serial DAQ & Ethernet DAQ
- Work & launch different sensors
- Know how to save data in LabVIEW
- Learn how to make houses, workplaces & environment smart
This basic course will teach you how to create graphical user interfaces in MATLAB using the GUIDE utility. Through this course, you’ll transform your code into an attractive piece of software that users can actually interact with. By course’s end, you’ll be able to not just write MATLAB code, but make it far more presentable and useable.
- Access 36 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Become a confident user of GUIDE
- Work w/ graphical user interface controls like text boxes, buttons, checkboxes & more
- Understand how to link code w/ the GUI
The App Designer utility in MATLAB contains many new design components absent in GUIDE, and allows you to take your GUI-creating skills to a whole new level. Through this course you’ll learn how to optimize App Designer to transform your code into interactive software in more advanced and technical ways.
- Access 40 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ graphical user interface controls like text boxes, buttons, check boxes & more
- Become a confident user of App Designer to create great GUI for your programs
- Create your own GUIs from scratch
Excel is a phenomenal data-crunching tool, but even this ubiquitous program has its limitations. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize MATLAB to overcome the shortcomings Excel often burdens tech professionals with. You’ll focus on how to supplement the capabilities of Excel by having access to thousands of customized mathematical and advanced analysis functions, flexible visualization tools, and the ability to automate your analysis workflows—all available in MATLAB.
- Access 25 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Access & import data from Excel files
- Learn how to import, preprocess, analyze, visualize & generate data analysis reports
- Customize the visualization of data
- Learn statistical models that fit w/ data
- Generate reports for sharing w/ others
MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and programming language that is frequently used by engineering and science students. In this course, you will be introduced to MATLAB at a beginner level, and will gradually move into more advanced topics. The key benefit of MATLAB is how it makes programming accessible to everyone, allowing you to resolve complex problems with less complex code.
- Access 79 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Use MATLAB confidently to solve problems
- Run scripts, write code, & do data analysis & visualization
- Solve equations, do math operations, & manipulate matrices
- Reinforce your understanding w/ added practice questions & solutions
- Formulate your own logic & convert complex problems into MATLAB code & solve them using programming skills
MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creating of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages. That’s all well and good, but it means nothing if you don’t have a firm grasp of the data types used within MATLAB. In this course, you’ll cover not just data types, but also dive into their functions and how to perform conversions to make analysis and programming a greater experience.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the essential, unique MATLAB data types necessary for MATLAB programming & data analysis
- Use different data types & structures such as cells, tables, time tables, structures & map containers
- Convert between different data types
Regular expressions (Regexes) is one of the fundamental and essential skills for programmers and web developers working on textual data and science students in the fields of computer science and biotechnology. This course starts from the very basics of regular expressions and builds into more advanced topics such as assertions, back referencing and conditions. To get the real feel of regexes in solving and analyzing real-life problems, the course includes a dedicated section on some real-life examples of regexes.
- Access 45 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Develop beginner to advanced level skills in writing regular expressions
- Apply the knowledge of regular expressions learned in the course to almost any programming language
- Gain hands-on experience building regular expressions for real-world problems
- Solve complicated regex building challenges based on the concepts covered in the course
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.